Thread: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

Hall of Famer

Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

"Who Dey Gonna Arrest Next?..." ..........Betting odds in Vegas have the Bungles at 5:1 as the next team with an arrest.... The link below lists the odds for teams plagued with problems, what the issues will be, etc....

http://www.betvega.com/nfl-headlines/be ... rests.html

Pro Bowler

Re: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

Link doesn't appear to work NKy. Either way I would put my money on Jacksonville.

Or the Steelers the week they play the Browns. Your players do have a tendency to get physical with women...

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Link doesn't appear to work NKy. Either way I would put my money on Jacksonville.

Or the Steelers the week they play the Browns. Your players do have a tendency to get physical with women...
    ......Thanx for the "heads-up" Jom........ I screwed up the copying of the link when I moved it from the main forum to this one.... Anyway, you know how ERAU grads are.... Rationalizing thier mistakes.....

....It should work now.... BTW, I didn't notice the good guys on the list.....

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler

......Thanx for the "heads-up" Jom........ I screwed up the copying of the link when I moved it from the main forum to this one.... Anyway, you know how ERAU grads are.... Rationalizing thier mistakes.....

The guy making the odds appears to have forgotten about the Steelers. I'm surprised Jacksonville is at 25/1 odds. I think they have more arrests than we do...

Is there really any sense in putting odds on this???Thats like saying that I'll give you 5-1 odds that the sun will rise in the east.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Is there really any sense in putting odds on this???Thats like saying that I'll give you 5-1 odds that the sun will rise in the east.
    ........ While I agree.... It will depend if they keep Henry after the final cut...

The guy making the odds appears to have forgotten about the Steelers. I'm surprised Jacksonville is at 25/1 odds. I think they have more arrests than we do...
    BTW: Great Bengal site you have there. It's not really fun trolling over there because when I slam the Bengals most of the guys just agree with me. I think I'm up for poster of the year of sumthin'

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy

BTW: Great Bengal site you have there. It's not really fun trolling over there because when I slam the Bengals most of the guys just agree with me. I think I'm up for poster of the year of sumthin'
    It's funny/sad how some of them turn so quickly. One day Carson walks on water the next he should be replaced by Fitzpatrick. I generally just make sarcastic comments over there now and talk some football with the more knowledgeable fans...

LasVegasGuy

The NFL should be proud.