Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

    "Who Dey Gonna Arrest Next?..." ..........Betting odds in Vegas have the Bungles at 5:1 as the next team with an arrest.... The link below lists the odds for teams plagued with problems, what the issues will be, etc....

    http://www.betvega.com/nfl-headlines/be ... rests.html

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

    Link doesn't appear to work NKy. Either way I would put my money on Jacksonville.

    Or the Steelers the week they play the Browns. Your players do have a tendency to get physical with women...

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Link doesn't appear to work NKy. Either way I would put my money on Jacksonville.

    Or the Steelers the week they play the Browns. Your players do have a tendency to get physical with women...
    ......Thanx for the "heads-up" Jom........ I screwed up the copying of the link when I moved it from the main forum to this one.... Anyway, you know how ERAU grads are.... Rationalizing thier mistakes.....

    ....It should work now.... BTW, I didn't notice the good guys on the list.....

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Link doesn't appear to work NKy. Either way I would put my money on Jacksonville.

    Or the Steelers the week they play the Browns. Your players do have a tendency to get physical with women...
    ......Thanx for the "heads-up" Jom........ I screwed up the copying of the link when I moved it from the main forum to this one.... Anyway, you know how ERAU grads are.... Rationalizing thier mistakes.....

    ....It should work now.... BTW, I didn't notice the good guys on the list.....
    The guy making the odds appears to have forgotten about the Steelers. I'm surprised Jacksonville is at 25/1 odds. I think they have more arrests than we do...

  5. #5

    Re: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

    Is there really any sense in putting odds on this???Thats like saying that I'll give you 5-1 odds that the sun will rise in the east.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Is there really any sense in putting odds on this???Thats like saying that I'll give you 5-1 odds that the sun will rise in the east.
    ........ While I agree.... It will depend if they keep Henry after the final cut...

  7. #7

    Re: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Link doesn't appear to work NKy. Either way I would put my money on Jacksonville.

    Or the Steelers the week they play the Browns. Your players do have a tendency to get physical with women...
    ......Thanx for the "heads-up" Jom........ I screwed up the copying of the link when I moved it from the main forum to this one.... Anyway, you know how ERAU grads are.... Rationalizing thier mistakes.....

    ....It should work now.... BTW, I didn't notice the good guys on the list.....
    The guy making the odds appears to have forgotten about the Steelers. I'm surprised Jacksonville is at 25/1 odds. I think they have more arrests than we do...
    BTW: Great Bengal site you have there. It's not really fun trolling over there because when I slam the Bengals most of the guys just agree with me. I think I'm up for poster of the year of sumthin'

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Link doesn't appear to work NKy. Either way I would put my money on Jacksonville.

    Or the Steelers the week they play the Browns. Your players do have a tendency to get physical with women...
    ......Thanx for the "heads-up" Jom........ I screwed up the copying of the link when I moved it from the main forum to this one.... Anyway, you know how ERAU grads are.... Rationalizing thier mistakes.....

    ....It should work now.... BTW, I didn't notice the good guys on the list.....
    The guy making the odds appears to have forgotten about the Steelers. I'm surprised Jacksonville is at 25/1 odds. I think they have more arrests than we do...
    BTW: Great Bengal site you have there. It's not really fun trolling over there because when I slam the Bengals most of the guys just agree with me. I think I'm up for poster of the year of sumthin'
    It's funny/sad how some of them turn so quickly. One day Carson walks on water the next he should be replaced by Fitzpatrick. I generally just make sarcastic comments over there now and talk some football with the more knowledgeable fans...

  9. #9
    LasVegasGuy
    Guest

    Re: Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

    The NFL should be proud.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •