Thread: Emmit Smith

Legend

User Info Menu

Emmit Smith

He has got to be the worst pre game analyst in the biz. Hard to believe he's lasted this long.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Emmit Smith

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL
    He has got to be the worst pre game analyst in the biz. Hard to believe he's lasted this long.
    C'mon, now...Emmitt Smith is a comic genious!!!

[youtube:1m9ubdou]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iGT08DTk3NM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iGT08DTk3NM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:1m9ubdou]
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He's pretty bad. Did you catch when he was refering to Chargers center Nick Hartwig? He had to look at his notes because he forgot his name. That's just poor preparation.

Legend

User Info Menu

He got debackled!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74

He's pretty bad. Did you catch when he was refering to Chargers center Nick Hartwig? He had to look at his notes because he forgot his name. That's just poor preparation.
    You just pulled an Emmitt while making fun of Emmitt!
    The Chargers center is Nick Hardwick.
    The Steelers center is Justin Hartwig.
    D'Oh!!!

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It is literally painful to watch him. Thank god he has his dancing career to fallback on. He seriously can't get out one coherent sentence without stumbling. Poor guy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74

You just pulled an Emmitt while making fun of Emmitt!
    The Chargers center is Nick Hardwick.
    The Steelers center is Justin Hartwig.
    D'Oh!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

He is terrible, but I almost look forward to reading PFT to see them constantly rag on his mistakes.

One of my girlfriend's friends is a researcher for ESPN, and he was asking if we had any suggestions. I suggested dropping Emmitt and Stewart Scott -- he said that those were two of the most common criticisms that they receive, but that at least for Scott, he isn't going anywhere.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    He is terrible, but I almost look forward to reading PFT to see them constantly rag on his mistakes.

One of my girlfriend's friends is a researcher for ESPN, and he was asking if we had any suggestions. I suggested dropping Emmitt and Stewart Scott -- he said that those were two of the most common criticisms that they receive, but that at least for Scott, he isn't going anywhere.

What's your criticism regarding Stew?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq

What's your criticism regarding Stew?
    Boo-Yah!
    Boo-Yah!
    Boo-Yah!
    Boo-Yah!
    Boo-Yah!

I always wondered what the deal was with Stu Scott's eyes. I figured it was some congenital condition. Indeed, he had a couple of cornea transplants when he was younger. However, I don't recall ever hearing the following story: In 2002, Scott had been invited to join in the New York Jets pre-season training camp by head coach Herm Edwards. Scott was filming a story about football minicamps for ESPN. He was struck by a football launched from a Jets football passing machine during receiver drills. He had to undergo corneal surgery that same evening and was out of work for a couple months. He now wears thicker glasses and has the teleprompter moved closer.