Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

...other than the Carson bloody nose.

They Olympic Terrible Towel got me thinking. It might be fun to do a contest where we put the Terrible Towel in various pictures/famous places.

What does everyone think of that?
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: New Photoshop Contest Idea

Could be fun... This was done with paint... in like 2 minutes..no criticism....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    ...other than the Carson bloody nose.

They Olympic Terrible Towel got me thinking. It might be fun to do a contest where we put the Terrible Towel in various pictures/famous places.

What does everyone think of that?
    This is what I think of that idea:

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII

\
    Dude.. that shadow on the ground doesn't match the shape of the flag at all and the brightness of the towel is all wrong for the background.

:P
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII

\
    Dude.. that shadow on the ground doesn't match the shape of the flag at all and the brightness of the towel is all wrong for the background.

:P
    More evidence that the moon landing was a hoax filmed on a sound stage. Wasn't it supposed have taken place in 1969? That towel says 2006 on it.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

bump....
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

(Maximus about to slay a Bengal tiger)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow. I didn't realize we started yet. It was just an idea. So be it... I wish I had this power over my wife....
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow. I didn't realize we started yet. It was just an idea. So be it... I wish I had this power over my wife....
    MeetJoe...can you edit your title to Planet Steelers Photoshop contest v4 please. I'll work on getting this stickied.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...