Re: New Photoshop Contest Idea

[quote=papillon]
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":3bx2swy7
    You have have flag falling the other way, physics my friend, physics. :P

Pappy

:P :P :P :P
    Just like the moon landing that never happened, neither did the flag raising and whoever Photoshopped, ooops, let me use the correct terminology, chopped, that picture back 1946 (Circa) did a poor job. :P

Pappy[/quote:3bx2swy7]

The wind does blow ever now and then (well, not on the moon...that was a metal flag, though), but certainly on Iwo Jima.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

Actually, on Mythbusters last night they tackled the myths about us having never gone to the moon. They used a real flag that had a metal rod in the top of it to hold it out since there is no breeze.

People say the flag was blowing around because of wind and there shouldn't be wind on the moon since space is a vacuum. The Mythbusters said ahead of time they think the movement of the flag was due to the astronauts moving it. They did it under normal atmospheric conditions (with no wind) and the flag didn't move much once the flag pole was stationary. Then they sucked out all the air creating a vacuum. They moved the flag pole around then made it still as if it had been planted, just as before. The flag continued to move! The conclusion? The air resistance in a vacuum is much less therefore the flag moved longer.

Myth busted!

Zig

Starter

User Info Menu

^ another fan in San Antonio. Welcome.

Legend

User Info Menu

[url=http://imageshack.us][/url]
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION