Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56

Thread: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

  1. #31
    Hogerules33
    Guest

    Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel



    Don't fumble your rifle in boot camp.

  2. #32
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    26,264

    Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

    Quote Originally Posted by kagefury
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Terrible Towelie. Nice.

    You should have included Mr. Hankey with an orange helmet instead of his Santa hat, and a #10, since he spends most of his time up guy's rectums.
    That would've been a good one...I didn't think of that...but here's Terrible towelie II (I did this while buzzin'...I have no idea what's goin' on...)

    I like that this one actually says "Terrible Towelie."


    The Rams' offense featuring weapons such as Marshall Faulk, Torrey Holt, and Isaac Bruce were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"

    The Steelers' offense featuring weapons such as Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant should be known as "The Greatest Show on Grass"

    This has nothing at all to do with respective playing surfaces at the Edward Jones Dome vs. Heinz Field.

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  3. #33
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

    I did not make this one. I found it while doing some searching.

    I repeat, I did NOT make this one.


  4. #34
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

    NKy sighting?


  5. #35
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    26,264

    Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    NKy sighting?

    This one is real, too.



    The Rams' offense featuring weapons such as Marshall Faulk, Torrey Holt, and Isaac Bruce were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"

    The Steelers' offense featuring weapons such as Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant should be known as "The Greatest Show on Grass"

    This has nothing at all to do with respective playing surfaces at the Edward Jones Dome vs. Heinz Field.

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  6. #36
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    NKy sighting?

    This one is real, too.

    Dang. I didn't know.

  7. #37
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    3,017

    Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    what ever happened to Kipper? He was good at these things too.....

    I think he started his own site too. He couldn't stand it here with MSM (funny),

    I told him he should just come and do the photoshops....
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  8. #38
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    26,264

    Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    what ever happened to Kipper? He was good at these things too.....

    I think he started his own site too. He couldn't stand it here with MSM (funny),

    I told him he should just come and do the photoshops....
    Camber was always good with some borderline inappropriate but routinely hysterical ones.


    The Rams' offense featuring weapons such as Marshall Faulk, Torrey Holt, and Isaac Bruce were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"

    The Steelers' offense featuring weapons such as Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant should be known as "The Greatest Show on Grass"

    This has nothing at all to do with respective playing surfaces at the Edward Jones Dome vs. Heinz Field.

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  9. #39
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    3,017

    Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    what ever happened to Kipper? He was good at these things too.....

    I think he started his own site too. He couldn't stand it here with MSM (funny),

    I told him he should just come and do the photoshops....
    Camber was always good with some borderline inappropriate but routinely hysterical ones.
    I pinged camber over on TL and told him to come over to do these... he said he tried to join but was accused of being a troll??? Anyone know anything about that??
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  10. #40
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    26,264

    Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    what ever happened to Kipper? He was good at these things too.....

    I think he started his own site too. He couldn't stand it here with MSM (funny),

    I told him he should just come and do the photoshops....
    Camber was always good with some borderline inappropriate but routinely hysterical ones.
    I pinged camber over on TL and told him to come over to do these... he said he tried to join but was accused of being a troll??? Anyone know anything about that??
    Maybe Eddie Spaghetti called him a ****brd.


    The Rams' offense featuring weapons such as Marshall Faulk, Torrey Holt, and Isaac Bruce were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"

    The Steelers' offense featuring weapons such as Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant should be known as "The Greatest Show on Grass"

    This has nothing at all to do with respective playing surfaces at the Edward Jones Dome vs. Heinz Field.

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •