Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Photoshop V4: Travels of the Terrible Towel

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Damn.... that is one beautiful specimen of woman. With women like these walking this planet, how can queerbait be who he is?.... not that there's anything wrong with that.
    That's my "pole" that she is holding over her shoulder. She likes me to paint it different colors like that. She is kinky that way.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Damn.... that is one beautiful specimen of woman. With women like these walking this planet, how can queerbait be who he is?.... not that there's anything wrong with that.
    That's my "pole" that she is holding over her shoulder. She likes me to paint it different colors like that. She is kinky that way.
    Despite your length assertion, she looks strangely bored and unsatisfied.

Lost in all this is the Beatles album... that is a really good idea.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This contest should generate a lot of entries. Most will be really simple to do.

My take off of American Beauty was a little tough, but I have about 10 other ideas that will be a snap.

I may do a bunch and then narrow mine down for the vote.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene

Despite your length assertion, she looks strangely bored and unsatisfied.

Lost in all this is the Beatles album... that is a really good idea.
    Thanks. I thought about putting it in a separate post. I should have.

I agree that this one is going to get a lot of entries...I have a bunch more ideas as well. I think when it comes time to vote the submitters should have to narrow it down to say, 2 entries max per individual?

Starter

User Info Menu

what ever happened to Kipper? He was good at these things too.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kagefury
    Terrible Towelie. Nice.

You should have included Mr. Hankey with an orange helmet instead of his Santa hat, and a #10, since he spends most of his time up guy's rectums.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kagefury
    Terrible Towelie. Nice.

You should have included Mr. Hankey with an orange helmet instead of his Santa hat, and a #10, since he spends most of his time up guy's rectums.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Terrible Towelie. Nice.

That would've been a good one...I didn't think of that...but here's Terrible towelie II (I did this while buzzin'...I have no idea what's goin' on...)