Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The 2008 Bengals...

  1. #1
    Steely_J
    Guest

    The 2008 Bengals...

    This about sums it up...


  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: The 2008 Bengals...

    Ever heard of Karma Steely? A team with no O-Line shouldn't make fun of another team with no O-Line...

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,362

    Re: The 2008 Bengals...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Ever heard of Karma Steely? A team with no O-Line shouldn't make fun of another team with no O-Line...
    With all due respect Jom, considering we had the O-line problems first and many of you guys were making fun of us for it (and still are), wouldn't you say THIS is karma coming around to bite you?

  4. #4
    Steely_J
    Guest

    Re: The 2008 Bengals...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Ever heard of Karma Steely? A team with no O-Line shouldn't make fun of another team with no O-Line...
    Jom's was good...

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    With all due respect Jom, considering we had the O-line problems first and many of you guys were making fun of us for it (and still are), wouldn't you say THIS is karma coming around to bite you?
    SteelTorch's was better.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: The 2008 Bengals...

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Ever heard of Karma Steely? A team with no O-Line shouldn't make fun of another team with no O-Line...
    With all due respect Jom, considering we had the O-line problems first and many of you guys were making fun of us for it (and still are), wouldn't you say THIS is karma coming around to bite you?
    Agreed, but I was talking about a QB getting hurt because of a bad o-line. I don't remember posting pictures of Ben getting hurt as a result of your bad o-line...

  6. #6
    Bengaltime
    Guest

    Re: The 2008 Bengals...

    Quote Originally Posted by Steely_J
    This about sums it up...

    Aww Steely! Don't make me post the pics of Ben's motorcycle wreck.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,362

    Re: The 2008 Bengals...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Ever heard of Karma Steely? A team with no O-Line shouldn't make fun of another team with no O-Line...
    With all due respect Jom, considering we had the O-line problems first and many of you guys were making fun of us for it (and still are), wouldn't you say THIS is karma coming around to bite you?
    Agreed, but I was talking about a QB getting hurt because of a bad o-line. I don't remember posting pictures of Ben getting hurt as a result of your bad o-line...
    Maybe your QB shouldn't hold on to the ball so long, then he won't get pummeled.









    You have no idea how good it felt to type that.

  8. #8
    Steely_J
    Guest

    Re: The 2008 Bengals...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengaltime
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely_J
    This about sums it up...

    Aww Steely! Don't make me post the pics of Ben's motorcycle wreck.

    Hey! Be my guest! Further enforce that Bengals fans can't bring any current or relevant smack to the table.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •