Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Steelers vs Viking Game Thread

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Steelers vs Viking Game Thread

I don't care what time of the season it is that was unacceptable - JESUS CHRIST ARIANS! What are you doing...reciting the the dictionary?!?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Skippy ftw!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Reed with his 4th FG of the night.

Steelers win 12-10.

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Game over...first game in the new crib on the TV is a win!

Yeah it's preseason and yeah I'm only renting...but still!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life
    I don't care what time of the season it is that was unacceptable - JESUS CHRIST ARIANS! What are you doing...reciting the the dictionary?!?
    What would that be?

Steelers FTW. Not pretty, but I'll take it for now.

Legend

User Info Menu

We WIN!!! WE WIN!!!!!!!!

the WR position is now bery bery interesting.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life
    What would that be?

Steelers FTW. Not pretty, but I'll take it for now.
    Sorry...I should've been clearer, I meant that horrendous 3rd down attempt. And all that time taken to call a QB sneak from almost 3 yards out with Byron (Feet of Clay) Leftwich?
    Bad idea - worse execution.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Not that anyone in the "Nation" cares..... But The Saints beat the Bungholes 13-0, and Carson Palmer left the game with a broken nose, busted lip, and bloody face.... No kidding, he did.....

................Fuck the Bungholes!..............
    Hey they are talking about you over at the bangals board...who is this cincinci dude?

[url]http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?p=570576&posted=1#post570576[/url]

must be some kind of

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Not that anyone in the "Nation" cares..... But The Saints beat the Bungholes 13-0, and Carson Palmer left the game with a broken nose, busted lip, and bloody face.... No kidding, he did.....

Hey they are talking about you over at the bangals board...who is this cincinci dude?

[url]http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?p=570576&posted=1#post570576[/url]

must be some kind of

Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer

must be some kind of

I sure he must look just like that

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.