Thread: No Steelers game tonight: ...Anyone else?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No Steelers game tonight: ...Anyone else?

I will not be able to see the Steelers game tonight because CBS is "pre-empting" it so as to show the Bengals/Saints game here in the local market area... The Bengals sold out a pre-season game!... WTF??!!

...There are seven other games on tonight, so does anyone else have this same problem? If the team in your local area is usually covered by Fox, you are alright. But if they are covered by CBS, and they play tonight, you may not get the Steelers either...

...Man, I really wish Directv would start covering the pre-season games as well!....

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: No Steelers game tonight: ...Anyone else?

I live in Iowa and I'm getting it. Probably because we get pretty much any game with an NFC north team. Normally it sucks, but this is alright.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Come join us at BW3s! The Dayton channel, WHIO, is still scheduled to show the Steelers. However, if they do pre-empt it at the last minute, I will really be ticked! It will only take you 45 minutes to get here, less if you fly

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Tvguide's local listing here in Lexington is saying the Steelers game will be shown. However, they usually play Bungles games around here. If the friggin Bungles get shown I'm going to get pissed. I already got hammered at the bar last night. I didn't want to have to go out again.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm now drinking heavily.... And watching the Bungles.....

...Got the grill going and doing steaks, corn on the cob, zuchini, and mushrooms... All on the grill.... Brenda is already pissed-off because I've suggested numerous times about changing the Bungle game to the NASCAR race.....

...For THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!.... Please, somebody keep the updates going on here once our game starts!!!!!!.............

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

WSPA, The CBS affiliate in Greenville/Spartanburg SC is pre-empting the Steelers game for the Carolina game...... My dad is out of luck as well.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I know this is waaaaay too late, but I have directv in the cincinnati area and the game was on - moved to channel 25. it was not in HD, but it was there.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.