Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quote from Peter King

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Re: Quote from Peter King

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Any thoughts?

Yea...just one.

Peter King is smoking crack.
    From the next edition of Monday Morning Quarterback:

Cracknerdness: In a back alley behind Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, I met a guy named Three Legged Marvin, who introduced me to an excellent freebase blend. The folks in the Pacific Northwest know about more than just great coffee...their crack is top notch as well! Of course, it still doesn't stack up to the snowballing I did when I went to visit my daughter at Colgate. Nobody understands the perfect mix of cocaine and heroin like the folks in the Finger Lakes region of New York.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Any thoughts?

Yea...just one.

Cracknerdness: In a back alley behind Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, I met a guy named Three Legged Marvin, who introduced me to an excellent freebase blend. The folks in the Pacific Northwest know about more than just great coffee...their crack is top notch as well! Of course, it still doesn't stack up to the snowballing I did when I went to visit my daughter at Colgate. Nobody understands the perfect mix of cocaine and heroin like the folks in the Finger Lakes region of New York.

Very Impressive!!

Any thoughts?

Yea...just one.

Nice very nice.

Hey...for a guy who hasn't touched anything stronger than tylenol you sure have a healthy knowledge of street drugs.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Any thoughts?

Yea...just one.

Nice very nice.

Hey...for a guy who hasn't touched anything stronger than tylenol you sure have a healthy knowledge of street drugs.

Wikipedia rules, my man.

Legend

I remember a time when his own teammates didn't think Ben was ready.

Pro Bowler

The point is that nobody is asking Dixon to start - only to back-up until Batch is ready, which would be after the 2nd game. The chances of Byron losing a game is the same as it would be for Dixon...50-50. Both would have showcase a steady run-game & a emphasis on not turning the ball over, so what does it matter?

I would hate for them to carry 4 QBs, to me the extra roster spot is more important. Either make a decision & choose either Batch or Byron, or wait for Charlie & give the kid more reps.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...