Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bumgals do it gain--Bringing back Chris Henry

Legend

User Info Menu

Bumgals do it gain--Bringing back Chris Henry

Can you believe how desperate these idiots are to win? I would be embarrassed to be a Bumgals fan and bring back Chris Henry.

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3541693"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3541693[/url]

Totally classless organization. They will always be the joke of the NFL.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

BIG FAN

Re: Bumgals do it gain--Bringing back Chris Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Can you believe how desperate these idiots are to win? I would be embarrassed to be a Bumgals fan and bring back Chris Henry.

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3541693"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3541693[/url]

Totally classless organization. They will always be the joke of the NFL.
    There is no way we could do that, O.
    We have always "cut" talent if they have no character.
    That is why we dont have these kind of problems. (See Tim Whorley, Bam Morris ect.)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Vegas should do an over/under on which week he will get arrested again. I'll give him to Week #9.

Legend

User Info Menu

Chris Henry going back to the Bungals is a great news. For the rest of the AFC North.

For the handful of people in the world that have been lifelong Bungals fans, I feel bad. For the obnoxious bandwagoners that appeared for the first time a few years ago, serves 'em right.

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Chris Henry going back to the Bungals is a great news. For the rest of the AFC North.

For the handful of people in the world that have been lifelong Bungals fans, I feel bad. For the obnoxious bandwagoners that appeared for the first time a few years ago, serves 'em right.
    Bad News for those in So. Ohio, those without big vicious dogs to protect thier shid.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

what an absolute joke. why in the world would a team cut a player for character issues and re-sign him a month later? thats pathetic

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

For teams eager to validate themselves, they will always be willing to compromise their values...the Bengals, the Patriots...the Chinese Olympic team
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life
    For teams eager to validate themselves, they will always be willing to compromise their values...the Bengals, the Patriots...the Chinese Olympic team

I guess the desperation to quit being the NFL's laughing stock will cause you to sell out any ethics you may have. It is truely sad that a so called professional organization would do this.

Bungals records by decade:

2000's: 54-74-0
    1990's: 52-108-0
    1980's: 81-71-0
    1970's: 74-70-0

Could an NFL franchise suck anymore than these guys? They deserve Chris Henry and any other bum they can find. The best thing that could ever happen to them is relocation and put the franchise out of it's misery.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I guess the desperation to quit being the NFL's laughing stock will cause you to sell out any ethics you may have. It is truely sad that a so called professional organization would do this.

Could an NFL franchise suck anymore than these guys? They deserve Chris Henry and any other bum they can find. The best thing that could ever happen to them is relocation and put the franchise out of it's misery.
    they were only 10 games over .500 in the 80's? i wouldnt of guessed that. that is really pathetic. they are a worse organization then the browns and thats saying a lot. can you blame browns and bungles fans for hating the steelers so much? i cant, it must suck being so inferrior

BIG FAN

Oooff!