Thread: Charlie Frye - 39 passer rating

SeaOracle

Charlie Frye - 39 passer rating

He played the whole game for Seattle last night. It wasn't pretty, although we go the W. Somehow I don't see him playing much, if MH goes down (God forbid). I'd trade him for Leftwich.

SO

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Charlie Frye - 39 passer rating

Quote Originally Posted by SeaOracle
    He played the whole game for Seattle last night. It wasn't pretty, although we go the W. Somehow I don't see him playing much, if MH goes down (God forbid). I'd trade him for Leftwich.

SO

SO, you couldn't get a one-armed midget for Frye...let alone Leftwich!!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

SO - What happened to Seneca Wallace, I thought they had high hopes for him?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

I think with Bobby Engram and Deion Branch hurting, they may be using Seneca as a WR (Seriously, who else do they have right about now? The Grossly Overpaid Nate Burleson? The Nobody-Knows-Who-I-Am Ben Obomanu? The Rookie TE From Crappy Notre Dame John Carlson? The Perennially Underwhelming Disappointment At RB Julius Jones? Please Don't Tell Me Courtney Taylor or Jordan Kent. Ugh.). SeaOracle, tell Hasselbeck he better not screw up this year...he's the starting QB on my PlanetSteelers North Division fantasy team! (God help me...if he sucks, I may have to play the always-injured Matt Schaub).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Can we please try to place these posts in the appropriate forum?
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Can we please try to place these posts in the appropriate forum?
    So does that mean the "panic on the Bungles board" should go here...or in the trash talk forum?

:P

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

No, embarrasing Bengals posts can go right here, thank you very much. No one really cares about the seasqwaks, on the other hand.

SeaOracle

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I think with Bobby Engram and Deion Branch hurting, they may be using Seneca as a WR (Seriously, who else do they have right about now? The Grossly Overpaid Nate Burleson? The Nobody-Knows-Who-I-Am Ben Obomanu? The Rookie TE From Crappy Notre Dame John Carlson? The Perennially Underwhelming Disappointment At RB Julius Jones? Please Don't Tell Me Courtney Taylor or Jordan Kent. Ugh.). SeaOracle, tell Hasselbeck he better not screw up this year...he's the starting QB on my PlanetSteelers North Division fantasy team! (God help me...if he sucks, I may have to play the always-injured Matt Schaub).

Yeah, I know. It ain't pretty right now. We gotta get the first two back quick. Nate B. has actually become pretty good. Carlson will be fine - in a couple years. Kent looks like he's going to become very good but has only played FB a few years. MH will be fine. The real key, however, is the run game. This will change the complexion a ton. Wahle looks very good and the OL looks a lot more like they did with Hutch. The RB speed is a heck of a lot better without Alexander back there as well as the pass catching. So the RBs will probably do a lot more in the passing game than in recent years. This is the x factor.

SO

P.S. Sorry for posting in the wrong place - I just can't track all the different boards. I'm too old.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SeaOracle
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Yeah, I know. It ain't pretty right now. We gotta get the first two back quick. Nate B. has actually become pretty good. Carlson will be fine - in a couple years. Kent looks like he's going to become very good but has only played FB a few years. MH will be fine. The real key, however, is the run game. This will change the complexion a ton. Wahle looks very good and the OL looks a lot more like they did with Hutch. The RB speed is a heck of a lot better without Alexander back there as well as the pass catching. So the RBs will probably do a lot more in the passing game than in recent years. This is the x factor.

SO

P.S. Sorry for posting in the wrong place - I just can't track all the different boards. I'm too old.
    Burleson did catch his share of TD's last year, but didn't they give him an contract identical to the one the Vikings gave Hutchinson out of sheer spite (7 years, $49 million)? He's not worth that.

Think the Hawks will go after former Falcon Joe Horn now that he is available. He should be able to do a reasonable enough Engram impression while Bobby is rehabbing.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.