Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lord help the Patriots if Brady goes down.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Lord help the Patriots if Brady goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Even I thought the announcers were overreacting a bit in the way they were dogging the Pats*. But, since they stroke them all season long, it was fun to hear. My guess is the Pats*, even their defense, will not play that poorly once the games start to count in the standings.

I think the defense struggles in my opinion. I think you will see many games played in the 20's for the Patriots. One game I guarantee they lose this year will be to the Colts. The Colts will eat up this defense. This will be one game where we see how bad they really are against a good offense.
    One can only hope LVG, one can only hope.

LasVegasGuy

Re: Lord help the Patriots if Brady goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Even I thought the announcers were overreacting a bit in the way they were dogging the Pats*. But, since they stroke them all season long, it was fun to hear. My guess is the Pats*, even their defense, will not play that poorly once the games start to count in the standings.

I think the defense struggles in my opinion. I think you will see many games played in the 20's for the Patriots. One game I guarantee they lose this year will be to the Colts. The Colts will eat up this defense. This will be one game where we see how bad they really are against a good offense.
    One can only hope LVG, one can only hope.
    I just hope they lose quickly. The record for regular season wins is 21 before being beat by you know who. Remember they won the last 3 games in 2006, all their games in 2007 so they current streak is 19. If they don't lose in weeks 2 or 3 plan on this being the topic of conversation on every sports show until they lose. This will be like a baseball hit streak everyone will be debating when the streak ends and to who. The cheats just will not go away sort of like herpes.