Thread: Bob Saget Celebrity Roast on Comedy Central Tonight-10PM EST

Pro Bowler

Bob Saget Celebrity Roast on Comedy Central Tonight-10PM EST

I thought this would be useful info, if your not into the Olympics or if the excitement of the Philly/Padres is too much for you to handle.

If you haven't seen a roast on Comedy Central they are freakin' hilarious!! Bob Saget is too easy of a target. :P

Legend

Re: Bob Saget Celebrity Roast on Comedy Central Tonight-10PM EST

I've had this set to record on TiVo for a while now.

One of my favorite guys on there is Jeffrey Ross. In this one, one of his jokes is, "Bob Saget's girlfriend is so young R. Kelly wouldn't pee on her."

I can't remember if it was Greg Giraldo or Jeffrey Ross who said, at the Flavor Flav roast, "Flavor Flav is sooooo black and soooooo skinny...he's like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape!"

These roasts are great and sometimes on the weekends they play them uncensored during the wee hours.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    I've had this set to record on TiVo for a while now.

One of my favorite guys on there is Jeffrey Ross. In this one, one of his jokes is, "Bob Saget's girlfriend is so young R. Kelly wouldn't pee on her."

I can't remember if it was Greg Giraldo or Jeffrey Ross who said, at the Flavor Flav roast, "Flavor Flav is sooooo black and soooooo skinny...he's like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape!"

These roasts are great and sometimes on the weekends they play them uncensored during the wee hours.

I've seen them late at night. The content woke me up once!!!

Flavor Flav was roast was awesome. I believe it was Jeff Ross that said he looks like a "turd with teeth". Flav's table of ladies took the jokes directed towards them personally.

The one time I thought they went below the belt (by roast standards), was during Pan Anderson roast when Jeff Ross slammed on Kurt Cobain with Courtney Love in attendance. I forgot what what it was he said, but I recall a hush came over the crowd.

These roasts shouldn't be on Sundays.

Legend

I think Sunday is the perfect day for them.