Quote Originally Posted by anothersteelerfan
Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
Quote Originally Posted by anothersteelerfan
Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
Well, I can generally tune that girlish internet bickering out but it is some very junior highish stuff. The mods, if they exist, are funny there. They'll let all kinds of offensive gibberish and spam type crap go but then yank a guys thread that has a scantily clad girl in it i.e. Fordy's steeler babes. I can deal with all that but when the site gets all sluggish and molasses-like during game time, that's unacceptable for this hardcore Steeler fan
When asked...the mods...explained that (well i specifically asked about LVGs got milk sig). Let me give you their very insightful response.

"We have received numerous complaints about his sig. He has violated the TOS with his vulgarity"

Asked about why Harry Nutczak was allowed to troll, and actually have a name that describes male genitalia.

"Shawn you are the only one complainging about HN (lie) and he hasn't violated TOS (another lie)"

This was the straw that broke the camels back. I knew either our mods were completely insane or they were purposefully trying to be ignorant.

Combine this with the slow MBs and I just had to find a new home.

I'm really glad J created this place.
The only response I ever got on Nutczak was can you provide a link to the thread. Although the link was in my message until after the blow up and then they finally replied, I can't remember now what they said, IIRC they were telling me something different than what they were telling you.
Didn't he call you a whore?

I mean the guys resume of nonsense is a long one.

They claim he never violated TOS.

Kinda amusing.
I can't remember now if it was whore or slut, same difference. What I found really amusing was the threads being deleted questioning the powers that be, but that thread they didn't delete.

Did we ever find out his alter ego, I've forgotten now. Summer was crazy busy and I've missed out on a lot and forgotten a lot.
A few of us have had our suspicions. I believe I have it narrowed down to 3 posters. BTW, I also believe he has posted here. Even when trying to post with civility his doucheness comes dripping through.

Yes, they do like to delete certain posts and leave others. Legion of Doom? Locked. LVGs sig...banned. Calling a poster a whore...welcomed. Constant attacks an nonsense by a guy named after male genitalia...rewarded.

I understand that it's hard to catch everything. But, you brought the post to their attention. I understand it's hard to always be completely fair...you do your best. With that said, over time you could see a serious and concerning pattern.