Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Yeah so SteelersLive is back to it's glorious self

Re: Yeah so SteelersLive is back to it's glorious self

Quote Originally Posted by anothersteelerfan
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by anothersteelerfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Well, I can generally tune that girlish internet bickering out but it is some very junior highish stuff. The mods, if they exist, are funny there. They'll let all kinds of offensive gibberish and spam type crap go but then yank a guys thread that has a scantily clad girl in it i.e. Fordy's steeler babes. I can deal with all that but when the site gets all sluggish and molasses-like during game time, that's unacceptable for this hardcore Steeler fan
    When asked...the mods...explained that (well i specifically asked about LVGs got milk sig). Let me give you their very insightful response.

"We have received numerous complaints about his sig. He has violated the TOS with his vulgarity"

Asked about why Harry Nutczak was allowed to troll, and actually have a name that describes male genitalia.

"Shawn you are the only one complainging about HN (lie) and he hasn't violated TOS (another lie)"

This was the straw that broke the camels back. I knew either our mods were completely insane or they were purposefully trying to be ignorant.

Combine this with the slow MBs and I just had to find a new home.

I'm really glad J created this place.
    The only response I ever got on Nutczak was can you provide a link to the thread. Although the link was in my message until after the blow up and then they finally replied, I can't remember now what they said, IIRC they were telling me something different than what they were telling you.
    Didn't he call you a whore?

I mean the guys resume of nonsense is a long one.

They claim he never violated TOS.

Kinda amusing.
    I can't remember now if it was whore or slut, same difference. What I found really amusing was the threads being deleted questioning the powers that be, but that thread they didn't delete.

Did we ever find out his alter ego, I've forgotten now. Summer was crazy busy and I've missed out on a lot and forgotten a lot.
    A few of us have had our suspicions. I believe I have it narrowed down to 3 posters. BTW, I also believe he has posted here. Even when trying to post with civility his doucheness comes dripping through.

Yes, they do like to delete certain posts and leave others. Legion of Doom? Locked. LVGs sig...banned. Calling a poster a whore...welcomed. Constant attacks an nonsense by a guy named after male genitalia...rewarded.

I understand that it's hard to catch everything. But, you brought the post to their attention. I understand it's hard to always be completely fair...you do your best. With that said, over time you could see a serious and concerning pattern.

A few of us have had our suspicions. I believe I have it narrowed down to 3 posters.
    Based on posting style, a hatred for the Rooneys and Timmons, and a falling out with
    "the clique", I've narrowed it down to 1 poster. However, I'm probably terribly wrong.

So I'll just expose jhansle as nutzcak. It was all part of a diabolical plan to drive posters
    away from the Trib and steer them to this board. Well done jhansle, well done.

.... and you would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for us kids and that mangy mutt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    A few of us have had our suspicions. I believe I have it narrowed down to 3 posters.
    Based on posting style, a hatred for the Rooneys and Timmons, and a falling out with
    "the clique", I've narrowed it down to 1 poster. However, I'm probably terribly wrong.

So I'll just expose jhansle as nutzcak. It was all part of a diabolical plan to drive posters

.... and you would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for us kids and that mangy mutt.
    $$$

JHansle is an evil genius.

Mock 3.0
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
    3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
    4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
    5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
    6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
    7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College

2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    The dichotomy of Kimbo Slice (I think that's his name) and Vida Guerra is too large a gap. I have hard time reading your posts seeing Kimbo the fighter and Vida the beauty.

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

It's amazing how you FBI profilers can just grasp at clues that we common folk just aren't able to see. Your hypthesis is not only sound but plausible... I can here J's MOOOOOHAAAAWWWHAAAAWWW laughter now. I feel used.... need a shower.... where's my geisha.

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

It's amazing how you FBI profilers can just grasp at clues that we common folk just aren't able to see. Your hypthesis is not only sound but plausible... I can here J's MOOOOOHAAAAWWWHAAAAWWW laughter now. I feel used.... need a shower.... where's my geisha.

Wow-I was clueless thanks for letting me know

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

Now the real question...was there really ever a Jhansle? Just something to think about.

Hall of Famer

Now the real question...was there really ever a Jhansle? Just something to think about.
    Hmmm.... Good question.... But if a bear craps in the woods, and you don't see it, does it smell?

...At any extent, this place is starting to thrive without the "bear crap" that those clowns over at TL shovel out....