Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ravens' Scott on Ward: 'I never forget'

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Ravens' Scott on Ward: 'I never forget'

He's drinking the doosh juice and its affecting him severely. Worry about your own team dummy. I love that article because it shows how inept he is, how old the defense is getting, and one of their best players is missing a bunch of camp time and will come in at a lesser pace likely.

They are exposed, frauds...

Just for that, he is going on the A-hole list below...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If I got laid out like that, I would never forget either.

I hope Hines does it again on 9/29!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Over the past few days we've seen the Browns and Ravens talking about the Steelers. And we've seen the Steelers talking about...uh, the Steelers. Further proof of the inferiority complex these lowlife franchises are suffering from. I'm expecting a similar story out of Bengals camp sometime soon.

Keep talking, doosh bags. We'll let our play on the field do our talking for us.
    All teams talk trash your Steelers are no different. They're football players not gymnasts.

Wasn't there an article just recently posted here about how the Steeler players don't like how everyone is picking the Browns to win the division?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    and one of their best players is missing a bunch of camp time and will come in at a lesser pace likely.
    This situation sounds oddly familiar...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Over the past few days we've seen the Browns and Ravens talking about the Steelers. And we've seen the Steelers talking about...uh, the Steelers. Further proof of the inferiority complex these lowlife franchises are suffering from. I'm expecting a similar story out of Bengals camp sometime soon.

Keep talking, doosh bags. We'll let our play on the field do our talking for us.
    All teams talk trash your Steelers are no different. They're football players not Olympic gymnast.

Wasn't there an article just recently posted here about how the Steeler players don't like how everyone is picking the Browns to win the division?

and one of their best players is missing a bunch of camp time and will come in at a lesser pace likely.
    i dont ever recall any steeler crying about getting hit by another player like scott has. and suggs is far more important to the ravens than troy is to the steelers

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

All teams talk trash your Steelers are no different. They're football players not gymnasts.

Yeah, all teams do talk trash. Fact is, the other three teams in the North are always looking up at the Steelers. Always have been, always will be.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1

i dont ever recall any steeler crying about getting hit by another player like scott has. and suggs is far more important to the ravens than troy is to the steelers
    Didn't Ben say to the media that Odell's hit on him in 2005 was a little dirty?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1

Didn't Ben say to the media that Odell's hit on him in 2005 was a little dirty?
    yea but it was
    ben is also a qb, scott is a lb. thats a world of a difference

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Best part about the Ward hit was that he played possum, until Scott got into range. He acted like he was engaged in a block, then, well, you know the rest. Personally, if I were laid out like Bart Scott did BY A WIDE REVEIVER, I would not keep bringing it up.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think there is a very big difference from missing time due to injury and missing time due to holding out. You aren't around the team and listening and learning like you are if you are hurt. Granted they may be banished to another field or whatever, but they are still around. I think it takes time to get up to speed. I am not as worried about the Ravens D as I used to be. Maybe they will prove me wrong.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Best part about the Ward hit was that he played possum, until Scott got into range. He acted like he was engaged in a block, then, well, you know the rest. Personally, if I were laid out like Bart Scott did BY A WIDE REVEIVER, I would not keep bringing it up.

The good thing is that I don't think he is bringing it up, the media asked him the question if I recall. But he doesn't need to embellish it any more. He makes a mountain out of it rather than a mole hill, then of course people will keep bringing it up.