Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the Sidelines with Jeremy Bloom Steelers.com will bring

BIG FAN

Re: On the Sidelines with Jeremy Bloom Steelers.com will bring

You or I have a better chance of making the squad Shawn.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    You could be the officiai Steely McBeam "beam polisher". Now that would make a good read!
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

A bit cynical today guys?? After all Bloom is a helluva good athlete whether he makes the team or not. I think he was ranked number 1 in the world for a period of time in freestyle skiing. I'd love to see him get some chances to return punts tonight just to see what he can do in a game. From all reports he is one of the quickest (not fastest) guys on the team with some good moves.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    A bit cynical today guys?? After all Bloom is a helluva good athlete whether he makes the team or not. I think he was ranked number 1 in the world for a period of time in freestyle skiing. I'd love to see him get some chances to return punts tonight just to see what he can do in a game. From all reports he is one of the quickest (not fastest) guys on the team with some good moves.
    Moguls stay in one place as he is skiing down the hill. They are not running after him like the gunners on punt coverage trying to take his head off.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Moguls stay in one place as he is skiing down the hill. They are not running after him like the gunners on punt coverage trying to take his head off.
    True dat ... moguls do stay in one place. That's not necessarily a good thing. First of all they don't move when you hit them and you are forced to go through them. You can run away from people trying to take your head off and if you hit them they tend to move.

Hey, all I'm saying is the guy is a world class athlete who is doing something to help others and he should get some props for it ... not just a "who gives a damn".
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    You could be the officiai Steely McBeam "beam polisher". Now that would make a good read!
    Not half as good as " Official Russell Jock Sniffer."