Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you believe

Legend

User Info Menu

Can you believe

the odds (at the Mirage) for the Jets to win the SB went from 75-1 to 15-1?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Can you believe

LMAO
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Is the oddsmaker John Madden or Mike Greenberg?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Come on guys, you know this isn't what the oddsmakers think will happen, just that I bet a lot of money started going down on the Jets, adn they had to adjust for that. I really think the Favre trade is a bad move for the Jets, though. Time will tell.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Come on guys, you know this isn't what the oddsmakers think will happen, just that I bet a lot of money started going down on the Jets, adn they had to adjust for that. I really think the Favre trade is a bad move for the Jets, though. Time will tell.
    I know what it means but I still think they were safe leaving it where it was.

LasVegasGuy

Let's not be to critical of the Jets. They did hand us our a..ss last year minus Favre.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Let's not be to critical of the Jets. They did hand us our a..ss last year minus Favre.
    But you said we weren't a very good team since we couldn't beat them! :P

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    True. I am just trying to say before we start busting on another teams chances to go to the Super Bowl maybe we should beat them first. I honestly believe the Jets will open some eyes this year. I don't see why they can't be 11-5 and in the playoffs. And everyone knows (Steelers 2005) & (Giants 2007) that anything can happen once you get there.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    True. I am just trying to say before we start busting on another teams chances to go to the Super Bowl maybe we should beat them first. I honestly believe the Jets will open some eyes this year. I don't see why they can't be 11-5 and in the playoffs. And everyone knows (Steelers 2005) & (Giants 2007) that anything can happen once you get there.
    I was just bustin' on you a bit, but I agree to a certain extent. I really can't see the Jets making the playoffs, but I do think they'll be 4 wins better with Favre.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":2j79sqn9
    I was just bustin' on you a bit, but I agree to a certain extent. I really can't see the Jets making the playoffs, but I do think they'll be 4 wins better with Favre.[/quote:2j79sqn9]
    Well, they had a chance with Pennington too. He was never a bad QB, he just had injury problems and last year, a weak throwing arm. Don't believe me, just look at his career stats. Here's an article about him from CHFF:

[url]http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2286_The_most_underrated_quarterbacks.html[/url]

Another thing I like about CHFF is that Bengals fans hate it. They hate it because the site loves Ben Roethlisberger and basically ignores Carson Palmer.