Thread: Bengals to crack down on bad behavior outside stadium

Legend

User Info Menu

Bengals to crack down on bad behavior outside stadium

Bengals to crack down on bad behavior outside stadium
    The Associated Press
    [url="http://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/content/oh/story/sports/pro/bengals/2008/08/13/ddn081308bengalsweb.html?cxntlid=inform_sr"]http://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/c ... =inform_sr[/url]
    Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CINCINNATI — The Cincinnati Bengals are cracking down on unruly fans in parking lots around Paul Brown Stadium.

The NFL club says an expanded fan code of conduct this season will apply to eight parking lots the club controls.

Among the targeted behaviors are fighting, public indecency and drunkenness that results in "rude or irresponsible behavior." Violators can be ejected, and could forfeit their parking passes and tickets.

The Bengals say bad behavior has been on the upswing across the league, and that they are trying to stay ahead of the curve in fan safety. The team two years ago launched a "jerk" hotline for reporting problems.

The club says it has expanded the jerk hotline this year to include text messaging for contacting game day security.

Mabey they should start in the locker room

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Bengals to crack down on bad behavior outside stadium

It says a lot that they put this message out, then resign Chris Henry to a contract. I have to think that even Jom cringed when he heard that Henry resigned with the Bungles.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    It says a lot that they put this message out, then resign Chris Henry to a contract. I have to think that even Jom cringed when he heard that Henry resigned with the Bungles.
    I did cringe a bit when I heard the news. It wouldn't have been as bad if Marvin and Mike Brown didn't make the comments they did just over a month ago.

I always wanted to see Henry back in the NFL and become successful, I just didn't want him back on the Bengals...

Legend

User Info Menu

Like I said maybe they should start in the lockeroom

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.