Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Browns vs Steelers Joke

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Browns vs Steelers Joke

I hadn't heard this one before, so sorry if it is old:

One morning, three Steelers fans and three Browns fans were in a ticket counter line at a train station. The three Browns fans each bought a ticket and watched as the three Steelers fans bought just one ticket. 'How are the three of you going to travel on only one ticket?' asked one of the Browns fans.

'Watch and learn,' answered one of the Steelers fans.

All six boarded the train and the three Browns fans sat down, but the three Steelers fans crammed into a toilet together and closed the door.

Shortly after the train departed, the conductor came around to collect tickets. He knocked on the toilet door and said, 'Ticket, please.'

The door opened just a crack and a single arm emerged with a ticket in hand. The conductor took it and moved on.

The Browns fans saw this happen and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So clever they decided to do the same thing on the return trip and save some money.

That afternoon when they got back to the station, they bought a single ticket for the return trip and watched, while to their astonishment, the three Steelers fans didn't buy even one ticket.

'How are you going to travel without a ticket?' asked a perplexed Browns fan.

'Watch and learn,' answered the three Steelers fans in unison.

When they boarded the train, the three Browns fans crammed themselves into a toilet and the three Steelers fans crammed into another toilet just down the way.

Shortly after the train began to move, one of the Steelers fans left their toilet and walked over to the toilet in which the Browns fans were hiding.

The Steelers fans knocked on the door and said, 'Ticket, please.'

This just further explains why the Browns have never won a Super Bowl.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Browns vs Steelers Joke

The only way the Browns are going to get to the Super Bowl is with a ticket.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Nice one, MJG!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Did I mention the Browns SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Did I mention the Browns SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????
    Yes you did

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

BIG FAN

Good chuckle, MJG.
    Hadn't heard that one before.

Backup

User Info Menu

My good laugh for today. Thank you MJG.
    http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg141...erpics/sth.jpg

"Success Is Determined By Attitude."
    AS Rocks

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Q: How do you keep the Cleveland Browns out of your backyard?

A: Put a goalpost in it.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Q: How do you keep the Cleveland Browns out of your backyard?

A: Put a goalpost in it.
    Stop it dude, you're killing me. Now there's nasally treated Mountain Dew all over my keyboard.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!