Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry for the dumb question

Legend

User Info Menu

Sorry for the dumb question

but what is Ben's record as a starter?

I can't seem to find that info by googling and I am far too lazy to look at each and every box score for the 4 years he has been in the league.

I'd like to know his win/loss record as a starter for the regular season and also the post season.

Tia!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Sorry for the dumb question

39-16 as a starter
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelface
    39-16 as a starter
    That's pretty dang impressive!! Too bad he is just a game manager!!!!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Thank you.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

its amazing to me that there are people that actually think ben is over rated

Backup

User Info Menu

If 39-16 gets me a game manager--I will take it everytime! We rode Ben's butt in the playoffs all the way to the Superbowl in 05. His SB wasn't spectacular but if you remember his play against the Bengals, Broncos and Colts he was amazing, just like he was last year. He is a All-pro QB!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
    If 39-16 gets me a game manager--I will take it everytime! We rode Ben's butt in the playoffs all the way to the Superbowl in 05. His SB wasn't spectacular but if you remember his play against the Bengals, Broncos and Colts he was amazing, just like he was last year. He is a All-pro QB!
    I agree with ya. The guy is one of the top 3-5 QB's in the league and he always gets slighted b/c of the talent around him, but what would T Maddox have done with that 04 team? I know that the Steelers wouldn't have went 15-1. I know that the team wouldn't have won the SB in 05. Ben was amazing during the playoff run. Ben has been the difference since he got here. The guy is just a winner, and I for one am glad that he is leading the Steelers into the future.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Not just over rated. There are people out there that think he isn't even good.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Not just over rated. There are people out there that think he isn't even good.
    You must have been over at the trib lately.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelface
    39-16 as a starter
    Overall: 44-18
    Regular Season: 39-16
    Playoffs: 5-2

2004: 14-2
    Regular season: 13-0
    Playoffs: 1-1

2005: 13-3