I see where you're coming from. I have been trying not to get too excited about Perry all offseason because well he's Chris Perry. I just hope that either him or Rudi can regain their 2005 form. Neither RB has been good the past two seasons.

But like I said anyone that saw the game last night, saw what a healthy Chris Perry can do. Preseason or not, the speed with which he hit the hole was something I haven't seen in Cincy in quite a while (3D doesn't count).

As for Watson, I kind of look at him like you guys looked at Davenport last season. Good numbers/production when he was in and made some good plays but overall he's not the answer. I love having him on the depth charts but if he's the primary ball carrier we're going to be in the bottom half of the league rushing wise...

before perry's injury problems he was a very solid rb. how do you think rudi johnson will do this year? well what i saw of watson last season i was very impressed with. especially with that o-line, he played as well as you could hope for if your a bengal fan