Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nice to see Parker on the Edge

Re: Nice to see Parker on the Edge

[quote=Mr Smartmonies]
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Smartmonies":1iwc073i
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    I give Bruce Arians a lot of crap for the way he handled the offense last season and despite the wretched play-calling late in last night's game (the goal-to-go end around & fake end around), I need to give him some props. Last season he continually banged Parker between the tackles and made very little effort to get him outside, where we all know he plays his game. Although it was only three carries, it seems that he was looking to get Willie on the edge and take advantage of his speed. Mendenhall also looked good hitting the corner, but I hope we'll see more of a mix with him getting the bulk of the inside carries and Parker getting more off-tackle plays. If Arians keeps this up and mixes in more of the no-huddle and quick passing attack, we will be devastingly explosive and I will be the first in line to give him credit.
    Typical fan who complains about the Offensive coordinator. When does it end?

I have just been on the trib live board and seen how infantile and juvenile it can be, particularly in terms of stupid never ending arguments between people. The one that actually caught my eye was between SM and FLSteel, it was like the Hatfields and McCoys over there between these two, one thread went on for two pages without a single Steeler related post, just the two of them arguing about who makes more money and stuff like that. I was actually thinking when I was over there how nice it was that this board is so free of such cr*p.

Then I see what seems like SM stalking FlaSteel, trailing him from the trib board to this one to make a post that is not about the steelers, but a continuation of personal attacks.

I don't know who "started" it over on the trib board, but please do NOT bring it over here.

OK, that's my , I am now assuming the position , ready to be castigated for acting like a wanna be police man. Just don't f* up this board like that other one turned in to.
    Flasteel has had an agenda from day 1. If I were to post all of the threads were he has come out of nowhere to attack me personally, then you would understand. He once had a radio show and it got cancelled. So he attacks me because I have one.[/quote:1iwc073i]

Save it for the other board dude.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

- Flasteel Wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    - Flasteel Wrote.

where were you at a few weeks ago on here when he posting Pictures and doing his
    little sore loser stuff on here? The moderaters had to take down his crap before it got worse. I don't remember you saying anything to him at that time.

Hall of Famer

Msm.... STFU already.... He did it on the other board. And it was last night that you two blew a gasket, and your thread was deleted. Either way, this place is trying to avoid personal shit....

Anyway back to Steelers football. Parker did look good getting to the outside. It was nice to see IMO

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Msm.... STFU already.... He did it on the other board. And it was last night that you two blew a gasket, and your thread was deleted. Either way, this place is trying to avoid personal shit....
    He started it on here by posting phots. Ask Shawn.

You also did nothing about eniparadoxgma and his unprovoked attacks I had to put up on here for about 2 weeks.

so forgive me for standing up for myself.

Hall of Famer

Then I missed it...

Personally, standing up for ones self is fine. At the same place and time.... To drag it on and come onto his thread (this one) trying to start it is simply childish. Get over it. ... I don't try to defend anyone, but I do want a place where I can read/post without folks jumping in and trying to start something personal for no good reason... I saw what you guys did over at TL last night, but I would like to think that shit won't go on here...

Then I missed it...

Personally, standing up for ones self is fine. At the same place and time.... To drag it on and come onto his thread (this one) trying to start it is simply childish. Get over it. ... I don't try to defend anyone, but I do want a place where I can read/post without folks jumping in and trying to start something personal for no good reason... I saw what you guys did over at TL last night, but I would like to think that shit won't go on here...
    You may have missed it on here, but I had to put up with it. And I didn't "start" anything last night. Flasteel needs to mature and get over himself.

Then I missed it...

Sports MBs are a place with alot of testosterone...and alot of egos. Mix that with a certain amount of anonymity...and you have a recipe for head butting and drama. Both FLA and MSM are knowledgable posters who bring something to the table. Love em or hate em...they both produce interesting ideas and posts. But, I think the community will insist upon them keeping it semi civil. My hope is that they can keep it in check here. If they want to go rounds over at the Trib more power to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Smartmonies
    Then I missed it...

You may have missed it on here, but I had to put up with it. And I didn't "start" anything last night. Flasteel needs to mature and get over himself.
    All I ask is that you guys keep it semi civil here. If you want to kill each other over at the trib...have at it.