Thread: NFLN showing last nights Giants-Lions game - WTF???

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

NFLN showing last nights Giants-Lions game - WTF???

What is going on???

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: NFLN showing last nights Giants-Lions game - WTF???

Watching (sorta) the game on justin.tv

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Watching (sorta) the game on justin.tv
    Its on the network here in Ohio brother! Sorry man!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What is going on???

I would be throwing stuff through wall/widows!!!! I thought the NFLN was nationally televised????

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    What is going on???

I would be throwing stuff through wall/widows!!!! I thought the NFLN was nationally televised????
    I've calmed down a bit over the last hour and a half...

I don't get it. Maybe they're considering Philly local here in Jersey??? I don't know.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm ticked off because I was over my in-laws eating dinner, and a couple that they do business with who were originally from China were visiting. They wanted to watch the opening ceremonies from Beijing (understandably), and I did not object, since I had the HD feed of NFL network set to record on the DVR back home.

By the way, the opening ceremonies were un-freakin-believeable. If any of you have ever been to a Cirque du Soleil, it was like that times 1000, with cutting edge technology and top notch pyrotechnics thrown in. That birds nest stadium is just insane...it makes Heinz Field look like the bleacher seats at my high school football field. Just thought I'd mention that, since 99% of the regular posters here were likely tuned into the first preseason game over the Olympics.

Anyway, I get home and turn on the game and...blackness. I guess since it was being shown on FSN Pittsburgh, they did not also show it on NFL Network too (even though the interactive guide said it would be on). Sucks! I caught the FSN postgame stuff last night, and I have the re-air of the game set to record tomorrow morning.

I hate watching games when I already know the outcome, but it is not as bad for a preseason game since I am more interested to see how certain players looked instead of the overall outcome, but it still ticks me off that I was all hyped up to watch the game last night, but now I have to wait until tomorrow.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.