Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Merchandise sales up now?

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Merchandise sales up now?

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    I search for deals year round on Ebay. Got a Mendenhall home jersey on Ebay last weekend for $50.
    Authentic or replica.... (I know, stupid question considering the price...)

    Not a stupid question at all!! It's authentic. You can find some great deals on e-bay. I got an authentic Polamalu away & Roethlisberger throwback jersey last year. I paid around $50 per jersey.

    Thanks for keeping my homeland brethren fed with your sweatshop contributions.



    It is a fine jersey!!! It has all the bells and whistles (Rebok emblem amd sewm name/#)

  2. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Merchandise sales up now?

    Aside from eBay, where's the best price available? I need a golf shirt for Monday Night Game days (we are business casual at the office) and the selection in XL is quite sparse on eBay.

    I'm hoping to find a good price on one in black. I don't want white...too much iron in the water here.

  3. #13

    Re: Merchandise sales up now?

    Nice shirt...I like it.

  4. #14
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Merchandise sales up now?

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Aside from eBay, where's the best price available? I need a golf shirt for Monday Night Game days (we are business casual at the office) and the selection in XL is quite sparse on eBay.

    I'm hoping to find a good price on one in black. I don't want white...too much iron in the water here.

    That's a tuff one!!! Quick notice for it to get to you by Monday.

  5. #15
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Merchandise sales up now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Aside from eBay, where's the best price available? I need a golf shirt for Monday Night Game days (we are business casual at the office) and the selection in XL is quite sparse on eBay.

    I'm hoping to find a good price on one in black. I don't want white...too much iron in the water here.

    That's a tuff one!!! Quick notice for it to get to you by Monday.
    Not this coming Monday my friend.

  6. #16
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Merchandise sales up now?

    [quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":2uv40wwr
    Aside from eBay, where's the best price available? I need a golf shirt for Monday Night Game days (we are business casual at the office) and the selection in XL is quite sparse on eBay.

    I'm hoping to find a good price on one in black. I don't want white...too much iron in the water here.

    That's a tuff one!!! Quick notice for it to get to you by Monday.
    Not this coming Monday my friend. [/quote:2uv40wwr]

    Sorry. I read your post too fast!

    And too tipsy.

  7. #17
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Merchandise sales up now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Sorry. I read your post too fast!

    And too tipsy.
    ... Drunk bitch...... (j/k man.... )

  8. #18
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Merchandise sales up now?

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Sorry. I read your post too fast!

    And too tipsy.
    ... Drunk bitch...... (j/k man.... )

    Oh , I know. I've seen too many of your posts to know your not a wise guy!!!


  9. #19
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Merchandise sales up now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Sorry. I read your post too fast!

    And too tipsy.
    ... Drunk bitch...... (j/k man.... )

    Oh , I know. I've seen too many of your posts to know your not a wise guy!!!

    Touche.....

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,367

    Re: Merchandise sales up now?

    Wifey and I have dropped five bills on stuff already here in PA. We done I hope!

    Mostly polos for me and bling for her.

    God I love this vacation!!!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •