Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "Official Gameday Thread": Eagles v Steelers

Re: "Official Gameday Thread": Eagles v Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Fla, we all know that Mendy will get his yards, but I'm not sure if he'll play that much so as to get 100+.... Russell and Davis may get more of a workout.
    I'm thinking that Mendenhall comes in as the primary back after Parker is one and done, then gets the rest of the half. Maybe he won't play into the third with Moore and Russell in the fold, but I don't see Davis lining up in too many single back sets outside of short yardage situations.

I just threw that out there to respond to your question with absolutely no foresight applied.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Hall of Famer

It will be interesting to see who gets action and who doesn't...

... Is Cody Boyd "out" for tonights' game????

Would love to join you on this tonight but still do not have internet at home and cant watch the game where i do have internet so have fun

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Would love to join you on this tonight but still do not have internet at home and cant watch the game where i do have internet so have fun
    Get it fixed before Sept 7th Ford.......

I'm pretty good at fixing cars and trucks,not so much with internet stuff

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

....Offer AS a supply of eggrolls and he may help you out!...

I'm also interested in the darkhorse at qb.... Potts.... He did come from Tomlins' alma mater.

....Offer AS a supply of eggrolls and he may help you out!...

I'm also interested in the darkhorse at qb.... Potts.... He did come from Tomlins' alma mater.
    It's more a cash flow problem I know whats wrong just cant afford to replace it at this time let alone keep AS in egg rolls
    I had picked up on the fact that Potts was from Tomlins alma mater We will see if he's that good or if some thing eles is going on?

Molon labe

Hall of Famer

I had picked up on the fact that Potts was from Tomlins alma mater We will see if he's that good or if some thing eles is going on?
    It's just one thing I'm interested in seeing.... He won't make the team, though.

... I DO want to see the battle between Boyd and Dekker, and Mahan and Hartwig...

Dixon is seeing his first action since surgery (actual game action), and that will be interesting as well.

It's just one thing I'm interested in seeing.... He won't make the team, though.

... I DO want to see the battle between Boyd and Dekker, and Mahan and Hartwig...

Dixon is seeing his first action since surgery (actual game action), and that will be interesting as well.
    I really like watching players battle for roster spots

Molon labe

Hall of Famer

I really like watching players battle for roster spots
    Well, like stlrzd had said, it's all about talent evaluation..... Plus, you end up getting to see who will be backing-up the starters... It should be good this year in camp!