...Your cousin has a #7 on the bottom of his pool?........ :P

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Big Ben's pool

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Aside from the cabana, it's almost identical to my cousin's pool
    I guess I missed the #7...he does have a bunch of turtles and other sea critters tiled in though.

Is it me, or is that a little egotistical? Why doesn't he just put a mosaic of his face on the bottom? Now a Steeler logo would be f'ing sweet AND team orientated. :P

I guess if you've got the scratch, you might as well spend it how you like.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is it me, or is that a little egotistical? Why doesn't he just put a mosaic of his face on the bottom? Now a Steeler logo would be f'ing sweet AND team orientated. :P

It doesn't bother me.... If I could afford it, I'd have a tile pool bottom with the pic of a giant hand flipin' everyone else off.... ... A Steeler logo would be great, though... But if he inevitably ends-up being "Favred" (perish the thought), he may not want it... Bottom line is that he can afford it, so more power to him, and hopefully he enjoys it!

Legend

User Info Menu

It doesn't bother me.... If I could afford it, I'd have a tile pool bottom with the pic of a giant hand flipin' everyone else off.... ... A Steeler logo would be great, though... But if he inevitably ends-up being "Favred" (perish the thought), he may not want it... Bottom line is that he can afford it, so more power to him, and hopefully he enjoys it!
    Since he lives in Gibsonia, a Steeler logo at the bottom of the pool would only add to the value of the house's resale value if he were ever "Favred" while the "7" might not be as desirable (unless the potential buyer was a big fan of Brad Pitt & Morgan Freeman movies). :P
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I guess I missed the #7...he does have a bunch of turtles and other sea critters tiled in though.

If I played for the Steelers I would have my number tatooed on me, my children, my wife, and my dog. I would hire a little midget man to announce my arrival...at Walmart...the 7-11...McD's whatever. I would throw parades in my honor. I would give myself a key to the city of Pittsburgh. But, that's just how I roll.

So, is the #7 at the bottom of his pool egotistical? Ehhh...seems kinda tame to me.

Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy

If I played for the Steelers I would have my number tatooed on me, my children, my wife, and my dog. I would hire a little midget man to announce my arrival...at Walmart...the 7-11...McD's whatever. I would throw parades in my honor. I would give myself a key to the city of Pittsburgh. But, that's just how I roll.

So, is the #7 at the bottom of his pool egotistical? Ehhh...seems kinda tame to me.

You'd seriously roll with a midget entourage? Isn't that like exploiting or making fun of them? Would they have little trumpets to blow as you entered those places? Why would you go to Walmart, 7-11, or Mickey-D's if you had that kind of coin and your own midgets?

Just questions man. :P

Legend

User Info Menu

You'd seriously roll with a midget entourage? Isn't that like exploiting or making fun of them? Would they have little trumpets to blow as you entered those places? Why would you go to Walmart, 7-11, or Mickey-D's if you had that kind of coin and your own midgets?

Rich folks still get a hankerin' for a Slurpee or a Super Size fries every now and then. As for Walmart...umm...the least you could do is shop at Target instead.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I like to feel tall...so rollin with the midgs seems like a logic choice. Trumpets...nah what do you think...I'm an egotistical azz??? I would roll with a little class...mini me would wear a large flava flav clock around his neck, boom box on the shoulder playing my theme song...Players Anthem. I like to go to Wal Mart...to "keep it real". I enjoy just acting like a regular joe.

Trolls are people too.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by anger 82&95
    I truly feel that Big Ben needs to invite every member of this forum to his place for a raging pool party. Hotties and bimbos included of course.

I'm forced to agree!

[url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a"]http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a[/url] ... ics/ky.jpg