Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Ben's pool

Steely76

Big Ben's pool

I don't know if this has been linked here before but if not check it out. He's almost my neighbor.

http://psamp.blogspot.com/2008/07/big-b ... sweet.html

Re: Big Ben's pool

Quote Originally Posted by Steely76
    I don't know if this has been linked here before but if not check it out. He's almost my neighbor.

Wow, that is a great pool but there is no way in hell it costs 1.7 million. The infinity pools don't even cost that much. Aside from the waterfall there wasn't anything THAT special with the pool except for the size. The nice part is the design ... it's cool and so are the stools sitting in the water. I'd be willing to bet the pool is approximately $200k-$250k which isn't exactly chump change for a pool.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Pro Bowler

I particularly liked the bar w/ the seats next to the porch-y thing attached to the house...

I hope he doesn't go all "matt leinart" and winds up on the web w/ a bunch of drunk hotties...

I do hope he hangs out w/ a bunch of drunk hotties though. I just hope he's smart enough to ban all cameras of any type.

Hall of Famer

Yup.... Gotta love a "swim-up" bar!.....

I truly feel that Big Ben needs to invite every member of this forum to his place for a raging pool party. Hotties and bimbos included of course.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by anger 82&95
    I truly feel that Big Ben needs to invite every member of this forum to his place for a raging pool party. Hotties and bimbos included of course.
    Hrmmm... this could work...

At least 3 hotties and 1 bimbo per board member though...

And he can invite some of his fellow Steelers for the ladies on the board.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85

Wow, that is a great pool but there is no way in hell it costs 1.7 million. The infinity pools don't even cost that much. Aside from the waterfall there wasn't anything THAT special with the pool except for the size. The nice part is the design ... it's cool and so are the stools sitting in the water. I'd be willing to bet the pool is approximately $200k-$250k which isn't exactly chump change for a pool.
    His girlfriend Missy Peregrym come with that price. Well worth it IMO.

Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    Quote Originally Posted by anger 82&95

LOL, It would only work if the 3 hotties/1 bimbo had to split one bikini between themselves.

Pro Bowler

[quote=anger 82&95]
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    Quote Originally Posted by "anger 82&95":34b3ogzm

LOL, It would only work if the 3 hotties/1 bimbo had to split one bikini between themselves.[/quote:34b3ogzm]

Let's make the odds ab it better. 2 bikinis. Everyone gets to cover something.... choose wisely....

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85

Agreed. Aside from the cabana, it's almost identical to my cousin's pool, although it's a tad bit larger. I'm not sure how much he dropped on the pool, but his whole house is worth about $1.2 M and it's pretty sweet.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp