Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Will tonite's game be replayed???

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,699

    Will tonite's game be replayed???

    Living in Orlando I won't get to watch tonight's game even though I have the NFL ticket. Does anyone know if there is a scheduled replay on FSN or NFL Network?

    I really hate they don't televise pre-season games.

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,272

    Re: Will tonite's game be replayed???

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Living in Orlando I won't get to watch tonight's game even though I have the NFL ticket. Does anyone know if there is a scheduled replay on FSN or NFL Network?

    I really hate they don't televise pre-season games.
    NFL Network is showing it live tonight! If you have the network you will be able to watch it! I'm not sure if they will reair it but I'm sure that they will!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,699

    Re: Will tonite's game be replayed???

    Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Living in Orlando I won't get to watch tonight's game even though I have the NFL ticket. Does anyone know if there is a scheduled replay on FSN or NFL Network?

    I really hate they don't televise pre-season games.
    NFL Network is showing it live tonight! If you have the network you will be able to watch it! I'm not sure if they will reair it but I'm sure that they will!
    I didn't know that. I'm excited now.

  4. #4
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,581

    Re: Will tonite's game be replayed???

    I have the ticket...will it be aired?
    1.25 CB Eli Apple-DB-tOSU
    2.58 SS Vonn Bell-DB tOSU
    3.89 DT Javon Hargrave-SC State
    4.123 DE-Matt Judon-Grand Valley State
    6.220 RB-Tyler Erwin-San Jose State
    7.229 WR Geronimo Allison-Ilinois
    7.246 QB-Cody Kessler-USC

  5. #5
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    25,346

    Re: Will tonite's game be replayed???

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    I have the ticket...will it be aired?
    Not on the NFL ticket...on regular NFL Network.


    1 CB Vernon Hargreaves Florida 5-10 204
    2 DT Austin Johnson Penn State 6-4 314
    3 SS Jeremy Cash Duke 6-0 212
    4 LB Jaylon Smith Notre Dame 6-2 223
    6 WR Moritz Boehringer Germany 6-4 227
    7 OT Brandon Shell South Carolina 6-5 324
    7 RB Tre Madden USC 6-0 223

    UDFA
    DE David Onyemata, LB Ian Seau, FS Jordan Lomax, CB DeAndre Elliott,
    QB Jeff Driskel, TE David Morgan, OG Spencer Drango, OC Mike Matthews

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  6. #6
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,581

    Re: Will tonite's game be replayed???

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    I have the ticket...will it be aired?
    Not on the NFL ticket...on regular NFL Network.
    Cool
    1.25 CB Eli Apple-DB-tOSU
    2.58 SS Vonn Bell-DB tOSU
    3.89 DT Javon Hargrave-SC State
    4.123 DE-Matt Judon-Grand Valley State
    6.220 RB-Tyler Erwin-San Jose State
    7.229 WR Geronimo Allison-Ilinois
    7.246 QB-Cody Kessler-USC

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Will tonite's game be replayed???

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    I have the ticket...will it be aired?
    ...I just heard on the news that it will be blacked-out in central Kentucky so as to run non-stop John Madden Tinactin commercials as a public service!................ :P

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer ikestops85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Will tonite's game be replayed???

    Sorry Guys ... I just heard the first hour of the game is being pre-empted for a news conference on Brett Favre. Apparently Brett had an itch on the plane ride back to New York so they are holding a press conference to let everyone know whether the itch was on his throwing arm, could it become infected if he scratched it, what caused the itch in the first place (poison ivy, mosquito bite, etc.). The Jets FO will start out the conference by reading a statement and then take questions from the press. After that the NFL Network will switch to John Madden to get his reaction to the news. Then they will talk to fans. They should join the game around the start of the 2nd quarter.

    Just Kidding



  9. #9
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Will tonite's game be replayed???

    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Sorry Guys ... I just heard the first hour of the game is being pre-empted for a news conference on Brett Favre. Apparently Brett had an itch on the plane ride back to New York so they are holding a press conference to let everyone know whether the itch was on his throwing arm, could it become infected if he scratched it, what caused the itch in the first place (poison ivy, mosquito bite, etc.). The Jets FO will start out the conference by reading a statement and then take questions from the press. After that the NFL Network will switch to John Madden to get his reaction to the news. Then they will talk to fans. They should join the game around the start of the 2nd quarter.

    Just Kidding


    I'm dispatching ninjas to your house to deal with your lying butt.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,517

    Re: Will tonite's game be replayed???

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Living in Orlando I won't get to watch tonight's game even though I have the NFL ticket. Does anyone know if there is a scheduled replay on FSN or NFL Network?

    I really hate they don't televise pre-season games.
    I'm in Orlando tonight. Staying across the street from SeaWorld. You're welcome to come
    on over and watch a horrible live feed over the internet. AS and FlaSteel are welcome as well.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •