Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will tonite's game be replayed???

Legend

Will tonite's game be replayed???

Living in Orlando I won't get to watch tonight's game even though I have the NFL ticket. Does anyone know if there is a scheduled replay on FSN or NFL Network?

I really hate they don't televise pre-season games.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Pro Bowler

Re: Will tonite's game be replayed???

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Living in Orlando I won't get to watch tonight's game even though I have the NFL ticket. Does anyone know if there is a scheduled replay on FSN or NFL Network?

NFL Network is showing it live tonight! If you have the network you will be able to watch it! I'm not sure if they will reair it but I'm sure that they will!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel

NFL Network is showing it live tonight! If you have the network you will be able to watch it! I'm not sure if they will reair it but I'm sure that they will!
    I didn't know that. I'm excited now.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

I have the ticket...will it be aired?

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Not on the NFL ticket...on regular NFL Network.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Not on the NFL ticket...on regular NFL Network.
    Cool

Hall of Famer

...I just heard on the news that it will be blacked-out in central Kentucky so as to run non-stop John Madden Tinactin commercials as a public service!................ :P

Sorry Guys ... I just heard the first hour of the game is being pre-empted for a news conference on Brett Favre. Apparently Brett had an itch on the plane ride back to New York so they are holding a press conference to let everyone know whether the itch was on his throwing arm, could it become infected if he scratched it, what caused the itch in the first place (poison ivy, mosquito bite, etc.). The Jets FO will start out the conference by reading a statement and then take questions from the press. After that the NFL Network will switch to John Madden to get his reaction to the news. Then they will talk to fans. They should join the game around the start of the 2nd quarter.

Just Kidding

<a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Sorry Guys ... I just heard the first hour of the game is being pre-empted for a news conference on Brett Favre. Apparently Brett had an itch on the plane ride back to New York so they are holding a press conference to let everyone know whether the itch was on his throwing arm, could it become infected if he scratched it, what caused the itch in the first place (poison ivy, mosquito bite, etc.). The Jets FO will start out the conference by reading a statement and then take questions from the press. After that the NFL Network will switch to John Madden to get his reaction to the news. Then they will talk to fans. They should join the game around the start of the 2nd quarter.

Just Kidding

I'm dispatching ninjas to your house to deal with your lying butt.

I'm in Orlando tonight. Staying across the street from SeaWorld. You're welcome to come
    on over and watch a horrible live feed over the internet. AS and FlaSteel are welcome as well.