Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco: looked like Crappo!

Joe Flacco: looked like Crappo!

Seeing the highlights on SC last night of the Ratbirds apparent future at QB didn't look very promising. He has all the "tools" supposedly, with a 6'6" frame and a arm cannon, but he looked pretty pathetic going 0-3, for 0 yards and a fumble lost. On the flipside, Yamon Figures in his return capacity looked impressive and something our ST better address before we see his speedy but on Sept. 29th.

Legend

Re: Joe Flacco: looked like crap

In all fairness to Flacco, he was in with a supporting cast of future forklift drivers and landscapers.

I've held the belief that the Ravens got the best QB in the draft (unfortunately). I'm not ready to change my mind on that one yet.

And of course if I am wrong that would be a good thing, yes?

Pro Bowler

Flacco did look like crap.

I wish I could say the same for Braylon Edwards!!! That was a very nice TD catch he had.

However, this is still true --->

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    In all fairness to Flacco, he was in with a supporting cast of future forklift drivers and landscapers.

I've held the belief that the Ravens got the best QB in the draft (unfortunately). I'm not ready to change my mind on that one yet.

And of course if I am wrong that would be a good thing, yes?
    He was in with AND against future forklift drivers and landscapers. Yeah, he looked like crap.

steeld95

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

I've held the belief that the Ravens got the best QB in the draft (unfortunately).

I actually thought the opposite...that he will end up being a flop...How many qb's come from 1AA and really make it?

But...you can't really judge someone from their first game experience.....not everyone is Big Ben!!!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

When Tyler Freakin' Palko beats you out at Pitt, and rather than continue to compete with him for playing time, you decide to transfer to a lower level of competion, that's a red flag right there.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Flacco did look like crap.

I wish I could say the same for Braylon Edwards!!! That was a very nice TD catch he had.

However, this is still true --->
    That was a great catch but lets remember there was no pressure to make the catch. Braylon is a good receiver but when it comes to pressure time he crumbles like a deck of cards. He has been doing it since college. Remember the Oregon game his junior year or the Buckeyes games where he dropped the most crucial pass of the game. He has done this in Cleveland too! I remember a game last year in St Louis where the Browns just needed one first down to clinch the game and Braylon drops a pass right in his hands that would have sealed it. The Browns still won the game but it just goes to show, he is not very good when the money is on the table!

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    When Tyler Freakin' Palko beats you out at Pitt, and rather than continue to compete with him for playing time, you decide to transfer to a lower level of competion, that's a red flag right there.

actually, living in ravens territory- and having to listen to all their goofy fans, all the time...i hope he turns out to be just good enough to get their hopes up... yet bad enough that he never develops into much.

ideally, he is another kyle boeller.

Hall of Famer

Good Call.

Let me be the first to coin the phrase "Flaccolence"
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Good Call.

Let me be the first to coin the phrase "Flaccolence"

Goes perfect with Toilet Boller!!!