Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Amanda Beard

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Amanda Beard

    Amanda Beard is naked. Again. This time for the sociopaths at PETA. I'll be grilling large pieces of cow tonight to celebrate...



  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Amanda Beard

    Holy Schnikees. Why don't she just swim naked (she is the swimmer chick right?)?
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Amanda Beard

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Amanda Beard is naked. Again. This time for the sociopaths at PETA. I'll be grilling large pieces of cow tonight to celebrate...
    I don't know about grillin a cow, but I may have to pound some meat.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Amanda Beard

    Dara Torres is way hotter... plus she's a MILF.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Amanda Beard

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Dara Torres is way hotter... plus she's a MILF.
    [url="http://www.eyespyfilms.com/portrait%20jpegs/dara_tessa_01.jpg"]http://www.eyespyfilms.com/portrait%20j ... ssa_01.jpg[/url]

    Hmm...I'm just not feelin that one.

    To each their own, I guess.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Amanda Beard

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Dara Torres is way hotter... plus she's a MILF.
    [url="http://www.eyespyfilms.com/portrait%20jpegs/dara_tessa_01.jpg"]http://www.eyespyfilms.com/portrait%20j ... ssa_01.jpg[/url]

    Hmm...I'm just not feelin that one.

    To each their own, I guess.

    OMG that pic is horrible. It looks like someone photoshopped her head and a bikini on some dude's body. Those are some incredible biceps and forearms. She isn't juicing? Geez....
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Amanda Beard

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Amanda Beard is naked. Again. This time for the sociopaths at PETA. I'll be grilling large pieces of cow tonight to celebrate...
    I don't know about grillin a cow, but I may have to pound some meat.
    That gentlemen is comedic gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Amanda Beard

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Amanda Beard is naked. Again. This time for the sociopaths at PETA. I'll be grilling large pieces of cow tonight to celebrate...
    I don't know about grillin a cow, but I may have to pound some meat.
    That gentlemen is comedic gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's Gold, Jerry...Gold!!!



    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Amanda Beard

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Amanda Beard is naked. Again. This time for the sociopaths at PETA. I'll be grilling large pieces of cow tonight to celebrate...


    Hey, watch it bud. I'm a card carrying member of PETA and proud of it.

    (People for the Eating of Tasty Animals )


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Amanda Beard

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Dara Torres is way hotter... plus she's a MILF.
    Darra Torres is mannish. He/she doesn't exude very much femininity. The boyish haircuts don't help either.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •