Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony Smith is a moron

Legend

Anthony Smith is a moron

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08220/902472-66.stm

Back to his old act of laying out his teammates. This time it was Hines. Laying out your franchises all time reception leader during practice. Someone needs to kick this guys a$$. I hope he never sees the field. He must have one functioning brain cell in this pin head.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Hall of Famer

Re: Anthony Smith is a moron

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08220/902472-66.stm

Back to his old act of laying out his teammates. This time it was Hines. Laying out your franchises all time reception leader during practice. Someone needs to kick this guys a$$. I hope he never sees the field. He must have one functioning brain cell in this pin head.
    i agree they really need to sit smith down and stop this sh$$. i remember the incident last season as well. its great he loves to hit people but there is a time and place for every thing. imagine if hines was injured? smith has talent but he lacks brains.

VirgilBosett

This kid is hard to stomach. He is climbing the list of my all time most hated Steelers.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by VirgilBosett
    This kid is hard to stomach. He is climbing the list of my all time most hated Steelers.
    I guess he feels he needs to hit his temmates in practice because as we saw last season he can't cover anyone in games and get close enough to hit the opponents. The guy is a punk.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Hall of Famer

he did lay out douchemanzadeh last season a couple of times, that was pretty sweet. he will be a good player once he matures and gets smarter

Starter

I like the kid, i dont agree with the hits on his teammates though. Any word from Tomlin on this?

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    I like the kid, i dont agree with the hits on his teammates though. Any word from Tomlin on this?
    I WANT to like him. I'd love to have a head hunter in the secondary... but he's just not all that bright.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    I WANT to like him. I'd love to have a head hunter in the secondary... but he's just not all that bright.
    he is still pretty young though, he will learn im sure

AS...is one of those guys who will string us along for years....wanting him to "bloom" and mature. It won't happen. I would say his IQ is around 80...plus he has impulse control issues. He is a terrific athlete but without a constructive thought in his head.

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    he is still pretty young though, he will learn im sure
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    AS...is one of those guys who will string us along for years....wanting him to "bloom" and mature. It won't happen. I would say his IQ is around 80...plus he has impulse control issues. He is a terrific athlete but without a constructive thought in his head.
    That pretty much sums up the two schools of thought on this kid. I hope he learns and winds up being a stud for us, but I'm starting to think that might not happen.

I'm not even factoring in his "guarantee" from last year, just the hitting folks in camp...