Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Young players in the spotlight

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Young players in the spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    You supply the shots and I'll be lucky to get to Troy Polamalu!!!!!
    ....Careful what you wish for... Just ask Big Fan.....
    I aint wishing for it!! At best, I have one shot/2 hours in me per football function. I am domestic light beer all the way!!!!

    Yes, my tastes may be boring to some, but I know what I deal with the best!!!



  2. #12
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Young players in the spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    I aint wishing for it!! At best, I have one shot/2 hours in me per football function. I am domestic light beer all the way!!!!

    Yes, my tastes may be boring to some, but I know what I deal with the best!!!


    Ahhh.... But tailgating with AS and I could be fun, if you wish!....



  3. #13
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Young players in the spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    I aint wishing for it!! At best, I have one shot/2 hours in me per football function. I am domestic light beer all the way!!!!

    Yes, my tastes may be boring to some, but I know what I deal with the best!!!


    Ahhh.... But tailgating with AS and I could be fun, if you wish!....





    It ain't that far off. My calender says 10 weeks!!!


  4. #14
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Young players in the spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    It ain't that far off. My calender says 10 weeks!!!

    Guess I better get my tix.....
    (not a problem....)

  5. #15
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Young players in the spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    It ain't that far off. My calender says 10 weeks!!!

    Guess I better get my tix.....
    (not a problem....)

    I work for a Credit Union. My tickets are in the vault & in a big brown envelope with my name on it. My place of employment could blow up or burn to the ground & I'm still going to Cincy.




  6. #16
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Young players in the spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    I work for a Credit Union. My tickets are in the vault & in a big brown envelope with my name on it. My place of employment could blow up or burn to the ground & I'm still going to Cincy.
    .... And I can't get away from Cincy to save my life!.....
    (I know what you mean.... And I'll be there. I always am... 11 years and counting)

  7. #17

    Re: Young players in the spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    I aint wishing for it!! At best, I have one shot/2 hours in me per football function. I am domestic light beer all the way!!!!

    Yes, my tastes may be boring to some, but I know what I deal with the best!!!


    Ahhh.... But tailgating with AS and I could be fun, if you wish!....


    That pic never gets old.


    2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Young players in the spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    That pic never gets old.
    Nope, not at all!.... It's my favorite....
    (and yes, I have his approval to post it. Wouldn't do so otherwise. Sort of like the pic in your sig come late September!...)

  9. #19
    BIG FAN
    Guest

    Re: Young players in the spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    That pic never gets old.
    Nope, not at all!.... It's my favorite....
    (and yes, I have his approval to post it. Wouldn't do so otherwise. Sort of like the pic in your sig come late September!...)
    One of my faves as well.

  10. #20
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,635

    Re: Young players in the spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Not that I dont want to see the starters play but we allready know what they can do. lets see what the newbies can do?
    What about the O-line? Even though they are veterans they have not played as a unit in full pads against an opponent. I'd like to see them get some extra work, not a lot, but they should get more than one series, IMHO.

    Pappy


    1.15) Ra'Shede Hageman - DE
    2.47) Jason Verrett - CB
    3.97) CJ Fiedorowicz - TE
    4.114) Brandon Coleman - WR
    5.145) Lamin Barrow - ILB
    5.173) Terrance Mitchell - CB
    6.176)
    7.207) Jay Bromley - DT
    7.215)

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •