Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favre reinstated

Legend

User Info Menu

Favre reinstated

Just heard on ESPN as reported by Ed Werder.

Favre's getting on a plane and coming to GB...should be here in time for the Family Night scrimmage at Lambeau tonight.

It's gonna to be a media circus up in here!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: OT - Favre reinstated

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Favre's getting on a plane and coming to GB...should be here in time for the Family Night scrimmage at Lambeau tonight.

It's gonna to be a media circus up in here!!!
    "Family Night at Lambeau Field?"

What is the definition of child abuse? Raising them to be anything other than a Steelers fan. It should be a felony in the case of the Clowns, Ratfarts, Bungholes, Fudge Packers, Cowqueens, Deadskins, Murder City Kitties and Pats*.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Legend

User Info Menu

They call it Family Night because it's an intra-squad scrimmage and the tickets are priced so people can take the whole family. It sells out every year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    They call it Family Night because it's an intra-squad scrimmage and the tickets are priced so people can take the whole family. It sells out every year.
    And it's child abuse to raise them to be Fudge Packers fan!!!
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

this was the first time I had ever heard of famaily night as it pertains to football, but going through the guide on my DTV, I saw it was Browns family night last night, so I guess it is throughout the league.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just read on ESPN.com (and heard on the local news) that the Packers are now ready to make it an open competition for Favre and Rodgers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Looks like that Packers are going to budge.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Honestly, if I were Aaron Rogers, I would consider leaving camp. His only game action was last year, and he played pretty well. His stock is as high as it's going to be. He's put up with the Brett Favre crap for the last three years. He's handled it well enough. I'm curious to find out what his contract status is. Either way, Aaron Rogers is getting the career screw job of all time the past few years. I like Brett favre, but no one is bigger than the game, and I think he's under the impression that he is. They say it's an open competition, but each incompletion Aaron Rogers throws, there will be people sayign he should be the backup. Favre will not get that type of treatment.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This Favre stuff is getting beyond silly!! The NFLN is now showing live shots of the EMPTY podium that Mike McCarthy will be addressing the media at any moment.

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    This Favre stuff is getting beyond silly!! The NFLN is now showing live shots of the EMPTY podium that Mike McCarthy will be addressing the media at any moment.
    Right to that Oz.
    The only thing I think about it that's laughable to me was how a couple weeks ago the Packers GM was so outspoken about the new direction, the coach was naming a starter blah,blah, blah. And now it's a complete reversal. I dont know who is worse in this mess Farve or the front office. Personally I could give sheet less.