Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chem At Camp

Chemsteel

Re: Chem At Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ANPSTEEL
    Chem-

Thanks as always for the great updates.

Question-
    We keep hearing about Timmons' performance in camp, yet apparently Foote is still starting. Do you perceive this as a reflection of Foote's performance, or is Timmons still missing assignments?

The way the beat reporters talk about him blowing up plays during scrimmages and drills, makes me wonder why they don't have him in all the time-

Thanks again-
    Timmons would be the starting ILB alongside Farrior except for his inavbility to disengage the blocker. He has a lot of power but he just does not hit the blocker hard enough. Farrior is not as pwoerful as Timmons but just watch him disengage and tackle a runner.

Kevin Green is a great addition to the advisors in Camp. He really has done a wonerful job with Woodley on all moves. He has made Woodley unstoppable on the rush. For some reason, Timmons and Harrison do not communicate with Kevin. He could really help Timmons on tackling angles and power moves.

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Chem At Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Chemsteel
    Quote Originally Posted by ANPSTEEL
    Chem-

Thanks as always for the great updates.

Question-
    We keep hearing about Timmons' performance in camp, yet apparently Foote is still starting. Do you perceive this as a reflection of Foote's performance, or is Timmons still missing assignments?

The way the beat reporters talk about him blowing up plays during scrimmages and drills, makes me wonder why they don't have him in all the time-

Thanks again-
    Timmons would be the starting ILB alongside Farrior except for his inavbility to disengage the blocker. He has a lot of power but he just does not hit the blocker hard enough. Farrior is not as pwoerful as Timmons but just watch him disengage and tackle a runner.

Kevin Green is a great addition to the advisors in Camp. He really has done a wonerful job with Woodley on all moves. He has made Woodley unstoppable on the rush. For some reason, Timmons and Harrison do not communicate with Kevin. He could really help Timmons on tackling angles and power moves.
    So apparently it is a technique issue??? (meaning his inability to shed blockers??)

Either way- based upon what we read- I am really looking forward to seeing him on the field.

Also, from the little I can find on Bruce Davis- i have read that, while seemingly lost on the field, he has shown more power than many (myself, lol) expected.

Would you agree with this- or is that just my interpretation of one author?

enjoy the day- and thanks again.