Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capizzi cut, Drummond signed

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Capizzi cut, Drummond signed

Another freakin' Lions connection again. Will someone please tell Colbert the Lions suck already. We don't need anymore guys that have gone through the Lions system and are now available.

yea jeff hartings really sucked

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Another freakin' Lions connection again. Will someone please tell Colbert the Lions suck already. We don't need anymore guys that have gone through the Lions system and are now available.

Hartings, Kriewaldt, Chidi, Batch...all solid contributors. Maybe if the Lions didn't get rid of these guys they'd be good.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1

Hartings, Kriewaldt, Chidi, Batch...all solid contributors. Maybe if the Lions didn't get rid of these guys they'd be good.

i forgot about batch, its been so long since he was a lion. i still think if batch started on another team he might be in the top 15 qb's in the nfl, thats scary

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Too bad.

Capizzi was promising. I thought he looked good in the preseason last year.

Drummond has very pedestrian numbers last year. (21 yards per kick return and 7 yards per punt return)

If signing Drummond means that Mendenhall will handle the ball less on kick returns, we have hurt the team and wasted a roster spot to boot. I thought Moore was going to return punts.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    Too bad.

Capizzi was promising. I thought he looked good in the preseason last year.

Drummond has very pedestrian numbers last year. (21 yards per kick return and 7 yards per punt return)

If signing Drummond means that Mendenhall will handle the ball less on kick returns, we have hurt the team and wasted a roster spot to boot. I thought Moore was going to return punts.
    if mendenhall does better than drummond on kick returns then he will get the job and drummond will be gone