Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

    http://pregame.com/forums/blogs/tomm...entPosted=true

    I always enjoy reading unfiltered writing about NFL players and coaches. Here are some of the more memorable parts of the story:

    1. Bruschi is just an unlikable person in general and I think his teammates know what's what and get sick of his act. He created an image that he presents to the public but his teammates know better.

    2. Corey Dillon is about the most miserable piece of %#** you would ever want to encounter. You should see the looks and gestures he would give fans when we went on the road

    (That was my favorite part of the article)

    3. I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with.

    (Is there anything the man won't tape?)


    A good read especially since most of the stuff around this time is just over-optimistic or over-pessimistic fluff...

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,406

    Re: Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    (Is there anything the man won't tape?)


    I wonder how many Patriots fans will run off to their local Adult Book and Magazine
    shop and purchase the Belichick sex tape, just to be the first ***'s fan to whack off
    to it.

    It's Pamela and Tommy Lee all over again.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,430

    Re: Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

    look at the comments by ***'s fans, they're fuming. Their hero Bruschi has been exposed.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Corey Dillon is about the most miserable piece of %#** you would ever want to encounter. You should see the looks and gestures he would give fans when we went on the road

    (That was my favorite part of the article)
    Now why doesn't that suprise me?........
    ...At least he didn't throw his equipment into the stands after his last game there....

  5. #5
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,353

    Re: Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    (Is there anything the man won't tape?)


    I wonder how many Patriots fans will run off to their local Adult Book and Magazine
    shop and purchase the Belichick sex tape, just to be the first ***'s fan to whack off
    to it.

    It's Pamela and Tommy Lee all over again.
    I wonder if Belichick had bugged her bedroom with videocameras prior to their affair so that Ernie Adams could watch the tape of her having sex with her husband, and inform Bill about all her favorite positions beforehand.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    http://pregame.com/forums/blogs/tomm...entPosted=true

    I always enjoy reading unfiltered writing about NFL players and coaches. Here are some of the more memorable parts of the story:

    1. Bruschi is just an unlikable person in general and I think his teammates know what's what and get sick of his act. He created an image that he presents to the public but his teammates know better.

    My cousin's wife went to high school with Teddy and she said that if she had ever run into a racists a$$hole it was him. She said life very miserable for folks in high school...
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

    I never could stand that Eric Estrada look-a-like Bruschi. I find the comments about him interesting.

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,272

    Re: Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

    To me its easy, I can just look at Bruschi and tell he is an A-hole. Just watch his demeanor and how he carries himself, its fairly obvious that no one really likes the guy on his own team, they just tolerate him and his B.S.

    BTW, isn't Bruschi the guy that caused Duce's initial injury in '04 by punching him in the hammy during a pileup after a play. Just goes to show the true class of the Patsies and their mentality.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

  9. #9
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,353

    Re: Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    http://pregame.com/forums/blogs/tomm...entPosted=true

    I always enjoy reading unfiltered writing about NFL players and coaches. Here are some of the more memorable parts of the story:

    1. Bruschi is just an unlikable person in general and I think his teammates know what's what and get sick of his act. He created an image that he presents to the public but his teammates know better.

    My cousin's wife went to high school with Teddy and she said that if she had ever run into a racists a$$hole it was him. She said life very miserable for folks in high school...
    Who was he racist against? Anybody that wasn't Filipino and Italian like him? So basically, AsianSteel's daughter would be okay in his book, but the rest of us are scum.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,406

    Re: Ex-Patriot staff writer on his time with the team...

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    http://pregame.com/forums/blogs/tomm...entPosted=true

    I always enjoy reading unfiltered writing about NFL players and coaches. Here are some of the more memorable parts of the story:

    1. Bruschi is just an unlikable person in general and I think his teammates know what's what and get sick of his act. He created an image that he presents to the public but his teammates know better.

    My cousin's wife went to high school with Teddy and she said that if she had ever run into a racists a$$hole it was him. She said life very miserable for folks in high school...
    Who was he racist against? Anybody that wasn't Filipino and Italian like him? So basically, AsianSteel's daughter would be okay in his book, but the rest of us are scum.
    I'm racist towards people with beards.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •