Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh, you know it's "football time"!!!...

Hall of Famer

Oh, you know it's "football time"!!!...

I was at the gym this morning, dressed in my usual attire which is topped off with an old faded Steeler T-shirt that I have cut the sleeves and neck off (basically, a poor-mans' tank....). Well, there was this particular hot blonde that you couldn't miss... She was wearing a flourescent orange shirt that said; "Pittsburgh Cheaters: Winning games one knee at a time". ... Anyway, she walked by, took one look at my shirt, and blurted out; "You guys suck!"...... I laughed, and said; "Maybe so, but we do it in January while your team is playing golf!" ..... Man, you gotta love this time of year!

Re: Oh, you know it's "football time"!!!...

NKy at the gym....

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    NKy at the gym....

Actually, I prefer red spandex....

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Actually, I prefer red spandex....
    Well, Les said he always pictures you in blue.

Ah, let's get back to the subject.

Man I would've just been stumped in front of a hot chick and not have been able to say anything back. I could just see myself griping about it to my friends afterwards and calling her everyname in the book. You guys starting to see the costanza name come into play now?

"The jerk store called, they're running out of you!"
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Man I would've just been stumped in front of a hot chick and not have been able to say anything back. I could just see myself griping about it to my friends afterwards and calling her everyname in the book.
    Well, I had been sort of watching her while she was on the eliptical machine, and had noticed the shirt, so I was somewhat thinking about it.... Besides, I get alot of that stuff over here, and have really perfected the art of "Bungle comebacks"...

You would have been proud of "Your Friendly Neighborhood Bungle Basher" if you could have seen the perplexed look on her face afterwords!... You could almost see the wheels going into overdrive as she processed the statement!...

Pro Bowler
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!

My funny Browns fan story goes like this...last December when the Steelers-Rams game was on I had to watch it at BW3 instead of in my Steelers Room (Thanks NFL Network). Anyway, There was this guy at the bar with a Browns jersey on and it had a piece of tape over the word "browns" on the jersey and it said "Rams." Don't come into the bar with a Browns jersey on when the Steelers are playing and start talking smack. This rubbed me the wrong way, so I went up to him and started a football conversation. It turned heated pretty quickly after I told him what I was telling all Browns fans I would see with Browns clothes on last fall/winter...."Get back in your hole!!!" I said it about 3 times and he was not happy, but cooler heads prevailed.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Pro Bowler

I was at the gym this morning, dressed in my usual attire which is topped off with an old faded Steeler T-shirt that I have cut the sleeves and neck off (basically, a poor-mans' tank....). Well, there was this particular hot blonde that you couldn't miss... She was wearing a flourescent orange shirt that said; "Pittsburgh Cheaters: Winning games one knee at a time". ... Anyway, she walked by, took one look at my shirt, and blurted out; "You guys suck!"...... I laughed, and said; "Maybe so, but we do it in January while your team is playing golf!" ..... Man, you gotta love this time of year!
    You should've just dove at her knee....

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    .........Damn!... Now THAT would have been good!...............

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    Now that's funny...