Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Columbus Strikes Back (at Palmer)...ha.

Columbus Strikes Back (at Palmer)...ha.

This is a very nice retaliatory rap aimed at Palmer. I love the fact that this guy gets it, and trashes Palmer for every goofy thing that we do here on this board...he's gotta be a Steeler fan or something, even throw in the Kimo hit.

http://www.wnci.com/cc-common/mediap...OG=RICHMEDIA&M

Stay with it...they replay Carson's comments at the beginning.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Re: Columbus Strikes Back (at Palmer)...ha.

That is just awesome.

Go back to cali...cali...cali...how does not need you.

I love it!

Palmer doesn't realize that he awoke the dragon with those comments.

I'm predicting a 2 TD victory.

USC=Done!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy

USC=Done!
    What is in those exotic cigars of yours, Shawn? (j/k)........ Granted, he pissed off the fans. But they don't play the game, nor have to face an all-american defense....

...I would like to propose a wager for the game, but not sure what to do... Any suggestions, since you're extremely confident now?

Bob

That is just awesome.

I love it!

USC=Done!
    LOL!!!!!!

Maybe a better question is, can OSU even score 2 TDs against that D?

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler

USC=Done!
    What is in those exotic cigars of yours, Shawn? (j/k)........ Granted, he pissed off the fans. But they don't play the game, nor have to face an all-american defense....

...I would like to propose a wager for the game, but not sure what to do... Any suggestions, since you're extremely confident now?

Ahhh...I love how you think! Yes...I am up for a wager. I'm thinking the winner gets to pick the avatar for the loser for one month. I know yours will involve the lovers from Bareback Mounting. Are you game...Mr USC??? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    That is just awesome.

I love it!

USC=Done!
    LOL!!!!!!

Maybe a better question is, can OSU even score 2 TDs against that D?
    First, USC has to deal with the best D in college football. Second, Beanie Wells might be the best RB talent to play in the last 5 years. Good luck stopping that train. Not to mention our QB and WRs have an additional year of chemistry and the addition of the freshman phenom named Terrell Pryor. 6 foot 6 QB who has a cannon and runs a 4.4. OSU is already working him into certain sets. USC is a very good team but they are not the offensive powerhouse that they have been in the past. They have a very good D...but I believe OSU matches up VERY well with them. The only thing that concerns me...is the lengthy plane trip and having to play at USC. I have seen OSU play flat in these situations. That really is my only concern.

Bob

The best D in college football...come on Shawn at least look at this objectively. I know you're a big OSU guy but come on...

As far as stopping Wells. OSU better spread USC out b/c we all know Rey, Cushing, Mays and Ellison all bring the pain. If OSU lines up and tries to run over USC I dont think that is a smart thing.

Good point about Pryor. USC has had problems with mobile QBs. But again, he is a package guy right now. In turn, as a D, they will likely just go one on one with the WRs and drop everyone else in the box. Not to mention, its not like he is Dennis Dixon in his 5th year, he will be green and very raw which can be good and bad.

Understandable about the plane trip. Valid point.

With regards to matching up. You mentioned Wells for example, but how does OSU match up (regardless of how good you may believe OSUs D to be) with all of those RBs USC has? Reason I bring this up is that they will constantly have fresh legs and each one is a change of pace from the prior RB that will have just came out of the game. Or worse yet for OSU. What if USC lines up McKnight in the slot with Hazelton on the same side, backside you have a monster of a WR in Turner and say, Gable and Stafon Johnson at RB (obviously there is no TE in this formation). How does OSU match the speed, size and power of this? If they blitz its one on one and if they sit back, its power running with CJ Gable and SJ.

Just some ideas on how an outsider views the game, FWIW

Hall of Famer

USC=Done!

Ahhh...I love how you think! Yes...I am up for a wager. I'm thinking the winner gets to pick the avatar for the loser for one month. I know yours will involve the lovers from Bareback Mounting. Are you game...Mr USC??? :P
    Of course I am!... ... Avatar or sig? Not that it matters, but the USC sig is more noticable for folks to view when you'll be posting! ... But by all means, you're on!...

USC=Done!

Of course I am!... ... Avatar or sig? Not that it matters, but the USC sig is more noticable for folks to view when you'll be posting! ... But by all means, you're on!...
    Im cool with either.

Hall of Famer

Im cool with either.
    Then we're on, McBrutus, McFailure.....
    ... This shall be fun... And afterall, this is how it all first started....
    ... I enjoy it, and it's all in good fun... You'll look good with a USC sig!....