Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: surprise player

  1. #1
    steeld95
    Guest

    surprise player

    What is this everyones surprise player pick for this year?

    I think McBean. We can sure use the depth at DL. He will get his chance, I am hoping he takes advantage of it. That would be huge for the team.

  2. #2
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    26,237

    Re: surprise player

    You just picked McBean because he wears 95, didn't you?


    The Rams' offense featuring weapons such as Marshall Faulk, Torrey Holt, and Isaac Bruce were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"

    The Steelers' offense featuring weapons such as Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant should be known as "The Greatest Show on Grass"

    This has nothing at all to do with respective playing surfaces at the Edward Jones Dome vs. Heinz Field.

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,523

    Re: surprise player

    I'll go with Timmons. Since he was already labeled a bust by a few 's,
    I'm looking for him to bust the bust label while busting some heads. If he sheds
    the bust label, I hope he can still bust a rhyme, bust a sag, and bust a move.

  4. #4
    BIG FAN
    Guest

    Re: surprise player

    Surprise player? Hmm.
    I'm hoping it's our first round pick from last year.
    The only surprises I saw last year was Woodley, and Holmes.
    Woodley was a limited beast.
    Holmes took to heart how to block like 86.

  5. #5
    BIG FAN
    Guest

    Re: surprise player

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    I'll go with Timmons. Since he was already labeled a bust by a few 's,
    I'm looking for him to bust the bust label while busting some heads. If he sheds
    the bust label, I hope he can still bust a rhyme, bust a sag, and bust a move.
    You truly are underrated as a great football mind.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,523

    Re: surprise player

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    I'll go with Timmons. Since he was already labeled a bust by a few 's,
    I'm looking for him to bust the bust label while busting some heads. If he sheds
    the bust label, I hope he can still bust a rhyme, bust a sag, and bust a move.
    You truly are underrated as a great football mind.
    People just don't understand me.


  7. #7
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,960

    Re: surprise player

    Willie Reid will surprise a lot of people this year.

  8. #8
    Bob
    Guest

    Re: surprise player

    Ike...you know, I've got to pick a CB LOL!!!!

    He will be a surprise b/c he will, guessing here, actually catch some of those INTs which are gift wrapped for him.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,523

    Re: surprise player

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Willie Reid will surprise a lot of people this year.
    Has his fumble-itis been cured yet?

    I really don't know what to think of Reid. He's been given plenty of opportunities
    on special teams to prove himself, but can't hang onto the ball. Yet, I remember
    at least one play on offense where he showed great burst after catching the ball.
    I know it was only one play, but it was very Santonio-like.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,111

    Re: surprise player

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Willie Reid will surprise a lot of people this year.
    Man, how did I know you'd say that!..........

    ... I think Woodley and Timmons are expected to do well, so it shouldn't be a suprise... I'll go with Bruce Davis... He will make a big name for himself on ST this season.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •