Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben won't sign Terrible Towels??

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben won't sign Terrible Towels??

They showed Ben signing autographs on NFLTA last night. Someone tried to give him a TT to sign and he said, "No, I don't sign Terrible Towels."

Thought it was kinda strange. But maybe its just because its a towel and tough to sign?? Anyone ever hear anything about this?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Ben won't sign Terrible Towels??

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    They showed Ben signing autographs on NFLTA last night. Someone tried to give him a TT to sign and he said, "No, I don't sign Terrible Towels."

Thought it was kinda strange. But maybe its just because its a towel and tough to sign?? Anyone ever hear anything about this?
    That would be my guess...probably takes too long.

Legend

User Info Menu

Have you ever tried to write on a towel. it is nearly impossible.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

it is impossible to write on, im sure thats why. ben is a great guy. maybe he also see's it as defacing and disrespectful to write on a tt. doubt that though

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I know a towel is tough to write on. That's why my original post said, "...maybe its just because its a towel and tough to sign??"

I was just wondering if anyone had heard any other reason why he won't sign a TT.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben also said he hates Penn State and their fans...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112

I too, hate PSU. GO GATORS!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Come on now, what NFL qb would be dumb enough to do that???

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

Go Gators

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

Go Gators
    Just FYI, guys, Ben never said he hated PSU and their fans. I'm pretty sure Jom was just referring to his brilliant qb, Carson Palmer, who said that he hated Ohio State and their fans. Probably not the smartest thing to do when you play for a Ohio team.