Thread: New Season, New Planet Steelers

New Season, New Planet Steelers

Planet Steelers just got a face lift with the start of training camp.

Check out the home page at http://www.planetsteelers.com

The website contains contains daily articles and allows members to post comments to each article.. So you may be asking...

Does this mean I have to sign up to comment? Do I need a different account to comment on the web page?

Absolutely not.... Simply, click the "Comments" link below the article and click the Login button. This will bring you to the message board login page. Login using your message board account and you will be automatically redirected back to the comments page on the home page!

And thats not all. The home page contains the latest news from various sources as well as displays the LATEST MESSAGE BOARD POSTS.

Check it out and let me know what you think. Opinions and requests are always greatly appreciated.

Happy Postings.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Re: New Season, New Planet Steelers

One comment for you:

Once you are in the PlanetSteelers forums, there is no link to get to the PlanetSteelers home page. Even if I click on the PlanetSteelers.com logo in the top left of each screen, it takes me back to the forum page, not the home page. Since I have my PlanetSteelers bookmark directed to take me directly to the forums (since my primary reason for being here is posting on these boards), there is no means for me to click my way to get to the front page when I am done posting, therefore I very rarely ever visit the main home page. Perhaps you can change that. Thanks.

BIG FAN

Re: New Season, New Planet Steelers

I for one like it, thanx.