Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First game

steeld95

First game

Our first game against Houston is going to be a good test, esp. for our O-line. They will have to step up right away. They are definitely going to need some help for Mario Williams. We can not leave him in one on one situations on passing downs

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: First game

No doubt the actions starts early, there are no breaks in our schedule at all this season outside of the bye week. Hopefully by some miracle things come together and we're able to dominate the lines.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yes, it would be a God-send if things can "click" for about 2 or 3 of our O-lineman and the unit exceed expectations!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The 24-6 loss to the Texans back in '02 still ticks me off.... Even though we beat them in '05, this is as different as night and day. .... Being that it is the opening weekend game, and that we are making a tribute to Myron Cope that day, I see a big win..... But that's just me.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    there are no breaks in our schedule at all this season outside of the bye week.
    Costanza,are you forgetting about us playing the Bungles twice a season????Thats two easy wins right off the bat.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Costanza,are you forgetting about us playing the Bungles twice a season????Thats two easy wins right off the bat.
    Sorry bro, but I'm not calling the Bengal games a "gimme" just yet.... Things could change, and they do have some talent. If you go back thru our history, the Bengals have presented quite a challenge even when they had a bad season. We would split the series.... But of course, that hasn't been the deal over the last few years..... ...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Sorry bro, but I'm not calling the Bengal games a "gimme" just yet.... Things could change, and they do have some talent. If you go back thru our history, the Bengals have presented quite a challenge even when they had a bad season. We would split the series.... But of course, that hasn't been the deal over the last few years..... ...
    Oh,you can mark it down!!!!We could only win two games all season................and those would be the two.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Believe it or not. I was going to make a comment about them being our bye weeks but had the same thought as NKY you just never know. To keep things consistent I will leave with this thought:

ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No doubt the actions starts early, there are no breaks in our schedule at all this season outside of the bye week. Hopefully by some miracle things come together and we're able to dominate the lines.

The way all the doom and gloomers talk about our schedule even the bye week might be a tough loss...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    The way all the doom and gloomers talk about our schedule even the bye week might be a tough loss...
    Doom and gloom my azc!!!!!...... We may fall behind in the schedule, Carson Palmer completes more than Chaddy can complain about, Mendy runs for double-digits TDs, or dogs and cats might start living together, or...... or....... John McCain might get elected!......
    ....That's "doom and gloom" enough for all of us!!!!...... Crap!!! Where's my passport?!