Thread: All signed yet?

SeaOracle

All signed yet?

Seattle's still got their 2nd rounder to go - how's it going with you guys?

SO

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: All signed yet?

There all accounted for & ready for camp!

SeaOracle

Cool.

Legend

User Info Menu

All accounted for with reasonable contracts and Mendenhall's seems very low to me for a 1st round pick, less than 3 mill per and just over 7 mill guaranteed on a 5 year contract. I have to assume they've written something into the contract for a redo if he hits certain numbers and performs like a top back.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

SeaOracle

Our last guy, the #2 pick Carlson, signed today and is in camp. Kind of interesting you're saying that Mendenhall signed for less. I wonder if the bad economic times is leading most draft picks to sign quicker. I'm not following the NFL news right now, but have the impression there aren't the big news stories of holdouts we've had in the past.

SO

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by SeaOracle
    Our last guy, the #2 pick Carlson, signed today and is in camp. Kind of interesting you're saying that Mendenhall signed for less. I wonder if the bad economic times is leading most draft picks to sign quicker. I'm not following the NFL news right now, but have the impression there aren't the big news stories of holdouts we've had in the past.

SO
    See Kieth Rivers-bungles.
    As of this post I dont think he's signed, he is supposed to be the second coming of a bengals d.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaOracle

SO
    See Kieth Rivers-bungles.
    As of this post I dont think he's signed, he is supposed to be the second coming of a bengals d.
    Are you saying there was a first coming??
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

SeaOracle

Technically about 15 years ago when Seattle played in the AFC (Icky Woods time) I thought that the Bengals were supposed to have a solid LB corps, right? The press always seems to overvalue the Bengals D because of their high draft picks and supposed talent. But they don't play to their potential. Something wrong in the head.

SO