Oops. This article is from 3 days ago. Did I miss this thread? If so, My bad.
Wow what a shock, he pulled his hammy. I think he missed more games in New Orleans from a pulled hammy then he played.
You would think his alien alter ego would have some extra-terrestrial remedy that would give him superhuman hamstrings. Geez....
What do they need him for they have already won the Super Bowl
The Browns of 2008 will be the Saints of 2007. The illusion will quickly go away.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
Big time agreed.Originally Posted by Oviedo
I think they get a double barreled reality check with Dallas, then us come Sept.