Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CHADMAN

Re: CHADMAN

I guess I'm a Jurassic internet user.... I've never had a "myspace" page and I've never used "facebook." I guess they don't let asians in on that type of web offering. But Chadman is a major player in the cyber world and it doesn't surprise me that he's made some serious contacts.... now the question remains whether he'll use his new found influence to maybe get a guest Q&A session on this board with his new buddy. Now that would be a great thing to happen on this board.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I guess I'm a Jurassic internet user.... I've never had a "myspace" page and I've never used "facebook." I guess they don't let asians in on that type of web offering. But Chadman is a major player in the cyber world and it doesn't surprise me that he's made some serious contacts.... now the question remains whether he'll use his new found influence to maybe get a guest Q&A session on this board with his new buddy. Now that would be a great thing to happen on this board.
    already working on it. i invited wood a few days ago. but haven't heard back from him yet.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Legend

Isn't being in Australia a prerequisite for being a major player in cyberspace since you are at the edge of the world and all your neighbors are kangaroos
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Now...that's what I'm talking about. I have a couple things that need to be autographed while we are askin'.

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Bob would rather know if Chadman knows the hottie in his sig? If so, can he introduce her to Bob?

Chadman knows all hotties.

And he keeps them for himself.

Sorry.

Just kidding...thanks for showing me the board Chad...long time no talk. I changed my handle a bit from SteelerBob to just Bob but same ole same ole Bobl

Talk with ya later

Bob
    No worries Bob. Good to see you here!! Now all you have to do is agree with everything Chadman says for 500 days as a way of paying off our debt to Chadman....
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Isn't being in Australia a prerequisite for being a major player in cyberspace since you are at the edge of the world and all your neighbors are kangaroos
    C'mon now...you know some of his other neighbors are wombats, the members of band Men at Work, dingos, Paul Hogan, koalas, Aboriginal bushmen, bandicoots, Bindi Irwin, emus, Qantas pilots, tasmanian devils, and P. Sherman (42 Wallaby Way, Sydney).

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    C'mon now...you know some of his other neighbors are wombats, the members of band Men at Work, dingos, Paul Hogan, koalas, Aboriginal bushmen, bandicoots, Bindi Irwin, emus, Qantas pilots, tasmanian devils, and P. Sherman (42 Wallaby Way, Sydney).
    Bandicoots?????

You forgot Wolfmother, Jennifer Hawkins, Darren Bennett, Ian Thorpe, Keiran Perkins, Heath Ledger, Russell Crowe, Geoffrey Rush, wallabies, funnelweb spiders, redback spiders, Meryl Streep's worst ever accent attempt "That dingo's got my baby"..
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

BIG FAN

Mad Max.

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    already working on it. i invited wood a few days ago. but haven't heard back from him yet.

birt, way to take the initiative..... unlike some Australian 'blowhards' on this site who can't even extend an invite to the guy because he's too busy measuring Chavezz's junk.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis

birt, way to take the initiative..... unlike some Australian 'blowhards' on this site who can't even extend an invite to the guy because he's too busy measuring Chavezz's junk.
    Never use the words 'blowhard' & 'chavezz's junk' in the same sentence again yellow man...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00