Thread: Random Comments

Chemsteel

Random Comments

I was flying back from Canada, with a golf stop in Orlando. Just a few comments on this topic.

Chem: Hey Coach, can you quite talking during my back swing?
    Coach: Does it really matter, Chem?
    Chem: You have a point. Any news on Sweed and Mendenhall?
    Coach: Sweed is signed but I don't know about Mendenhall? I think there are some hang-ups on that "Likely-To-Be-Earned" bonus crap. I'm glad I'm not Omar the Magician.

I talked to ST yesterday. I think Farrior is in but not the long term he wanted.
    Chem: Who is looking good?
    Coach: LT has put on pounds and is going to put on some hurt. He is, from a physical standpoint, way ahead of last year.

Wait till you see Troy. He is quicker than he ever was.

We are a little worried about Casey. He has some leg issues but hopefully not serious.

Chem: Let's invite "Jaw Breaker" Rooney over to Grey Oaks and get the true skinny about the sale. I understand he'll work with Art and Dan.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Random Comments

Chem...I apologize but are these real or imaginary conversations? I never can tell.
    Trolls are people too.

Chemsteel

Shawn;

They are real but only altered by my digressing mental acuity. We have a lot of fun and have one common thread...We can't get the OLD days out of our hearts. The new knees and hips don't convince us of the pain to endure.

I seem to recall your matriculation in Cleveland. I had several knee operations by the Brown's Physician named Dr. Ippolito. He was great and because of him I saved a knee.

I cannot be more specific hoping all will understand.

In any event, I'm off to "THE CAMP" soon. I stay with friends 30 miles away.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chemsteel
    Shawn;

They are real but only altered by my digressing mental acuity. We have a lot of fun and have one common thread...We can't get the OLD days out of our hearts. The new knees and hips don't convince us of the pain to endure.

I seem to recall your matriculation in Cleveland. I had several knee operations by the Brown's Physician named Dr. Ippolito. He was great and because of him I saved a knee.

Thanks for the clarification....and thanks for the info.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chemsteel
    Shawn;

I can't wait for your camp update!!!

Good news about LT and Troy.

Quite worrisome abut Hampton.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Chem, I also love your updates....

...But "Flying back from Canada with a stop in Orlando"?... Isn't that a "bit" out of the way?...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Chem, I also love your updates....

...But "Flying back from Canada with a stop in Orlando"?... Isn't that a "bit" out of the way?...
    Perhaps he went to Punta Canada like me, eh?

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.