Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Willie PArker

Hall of Famer

Re: Willie PArker

msm, you're wasting my time man. I watch the game not hte stats.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Hall of Famer

it's clear to me MSM that you simply don't watch the game, but just look at your precious stats. that's it. man you're pathetic. and by the way, keep your language clean you just look stupid when you spout nonsense and curse non stop.

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    msm, you're wasting my time man. I watch the game not hte stats.
    YOU WATCH THE GAMES?

STEELER 2004 WHEN THE SUPERSTAR TOOK THE FUC K OVER

Week 4 Oct 3 W 28-17 vs Cincinnati Bengals//pitt had lead at half
    Week 5 Oct 10 W 34-23 vs Cleveland Browns// pitt lead at half 27 1st half pts!
    Week 6 Oct 17 W 24-20 at Dallas Cowboys // roethlisberger goes 21 for 25 against Parcells
    Week 7 Bye Week
    Week 8 Oct 31 W 34-20 vs New England Patriots //Pitt had 24-10 lead at half, 17 1st half off pts
    Week 9 Nov 7 W 27-3 vs Philadelphia Eagles //pitt lead at half 21 1st half pts!
    Week 10 Nov 14 W 24-10 at Cleveland Browns // pitt lead 14-3 at half
    Week 11 Nov 21 W 19-14 at Cincinnati Bengals // one of few game , they had no lead at half
    Week 12 Nov 28 W 16-7 vs Washington Redskins // pitt leads 10-0 at half
    Week 13 Dec 5 W 17-16 at Jacksonville Jaguars //pitt leads at half- game winning drive by roeth
    Week 14 Dec 12 W 17-6 vs New York Jets // pitt small lead at half
    Week 15 Dec 18 W 33-30 at New York Giants //pitt lead at half 20 1st half points!
    Week 16 Dec 26 W 20-7 vs Baltimore Ravens //pitt lead at half

2004 bettis

rushing yards by QTR

1st 165
    2nd 233
    3rd 217
    4th 326

2004 Roethlisberger passer rating by QTr and amount of attempts

1st QTR 104% 76 pass attempts
    2nd qtr 97% 91 pass attempts
    3rd QTR 71% 63 pass attempts
    4th QTR 118% 65 pass attempts

As you can see above, this ultra efficiecy in the 1st half enable the steelers to be
    able to take leads in the 1sthalf and then run the ball in the 2nd half. You can even
    see the drop in pass attempts from the first half to the 2nd half.

Why didn't this work the year before with Maddox? well as you can se below, Maddox was unable to duplicate the ultra efficiency of Roethlisberger in the 1st QTR. Therefore Madox had to throw the ball more to make up for the incompletions. He also had to throw the bal more because roethlisberger nearly doubled up his yards per attempt avgover maddox avg in the 1st QTr. The difference between 6.5 yPa and 11.3 is an incredible difference.

2003 maddox

1st Qtr passer rating = 77
    completion percentage = 56%
    yards per attempt = 6.5

2004 roethlisberger

1st QTR passer rating = 104%
    completion percentage = 67%
    Yards per attempt = 11.3

2004 steelers passed early and did it so efficently that they rarely had to pass in the
    2nd half. That's why they went 15-1. no other team could take a rookie QB and run the
    ball as much as Pittsburgh did, cause their has never been a rookie QB average 8.9 yards
    per attempt which is completely off the charts.

Hall of Famer

hey msm did we only have ONE running back that year? didn't think so. don't leave out duce staleys 830 yds.
    1st Qtr 73 278 3.8
    2nd Qtr 38 143 3.8
    3rd Qtr 50 225 4.5
    4th Qtr 31 184 5.9

so that makes the running backs totals
    1st qtr 443 yds
    2nd qtr 376 yds
    3rd qtr 442 yds
    4th qtr 510

hell seems like we didn't do too bad in the 1st half of games when you take into account the both running backs. of course that doesn't fit your argument.
    but let me add to it.
    through 10 games
    duce staley'
    1st down 112 504 4.5 25
    2nd down 73 289 4.0 38

Jerome Bettis
    1st down 125 422 3.4 12 5*
    (the reason I post this number is if you remember correctly Bettis at one point had 3 carries for 3 touchdowns and 3 yds all on 1st down) he only carried the ball on the goal line) those are td's btw
    2nd down 101 456 4.5 29 3

so it seems to me, that we did alright running the ball on 1st down and in the 1st half. now go back and watch some of these games.

see you counted bettis with out thinking. i mean 12 carries for 13 yds in the month of september GIVE ME A BREAK.
    September 12 13 1.1 4 3

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

Hall of Famer

i can't believe you used the BACKUP to prove your stats. just goes to show that you DON'T watch the games! Bettis started 6 GAMES!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

Game 1 steelers win 34-7

Roethlisberger, mixing in more deep balls than he threw as a rookie, improved to 14
    -0 as an NFL starter, not counting the playoffs. His passer rating was a perfect
    158.3; he is the first since Kansas City's Trent Green in 2003 to have a perfect
    rating. After Tennessee drove 61 yards to score on its opening drive, Roethlisberger went 5-for-5 for 88 yards, and his 48-yard swing pass to Parker set up a 3-yard touchdown pass to first-round draft pick Heath Miller.

Roethlisberger then went deep on their next possession for 63-yard pass to
    Antwaan Randle El, Jeff Reed's 27-yard field goal and an 11-yard Parker run on
    which he bounced off two defenders.
    ----------------------------------------
    game 2

Steelers start fast, stop Texans 27-7

HOUSTON (Sept. 18, 2005) -- Big Ben's left knee is doing fine. So are all the winning
    streaks tied to him and the Pittsburgh Steelers heading into their AFC
    championship game rematch with New England. Shaking off a bruise that had him listed
    as questionable to even play, Ben Roethlisberger led the Steelers to a pair
    of touchdowns and two field goals on their first four drives en route to a 27-7
    victory against the Houston Texans.

"I feel I'm better on the field than on the sidelines," said Roethlisberger, who
    went 14-for-21 for 254 yards.

Roethlisberger came through every time Pittsburgh needed him.
    Up 3-0, he beat a nine-man secondary on third-and-12 by hitting Hines Ward for 14
    yards. They hooked up for a 16-yard touchdown a few plays later, then a 14-yard TD on the next drive.Roethlisberger opened the following series with a 54-yarder to Antwaan Randle El, which led to Jeff Reed's second field goal. It was his team-record 21st in a row and put Pittsburgh up 20-0.Just before halftime, Houston's Antwan
    peek hit Roethlisberger so hard he said it left him woozy and numb on his left side.
    It didn't show. On his first drive of the third quarter, Roethlisberger scrambled,
    then heaved a 40-yard pass across the field to Cedrick Wilson.Parker ran for a
    touchdown three plays later.

-----------------------------------------

--
    Game 4 Steelers 24-22 vs chargers Roethlisberger thrust both fists in the
    air in celebration from the bench, his left leg wrapped in ice and bandages.
    He laid it on the line," receiver Hines Ward said of the second-year quarterback.
    "He's lying there hurt on the ground, and he said to me, 'At least we're in field
    goal range

Trailing 22-21 in the fourth quarter, Roethlisberger moved the Steelers into San
    Diego territory and had completed a 9-yard pass to Antwaan Randle El when he was hit
    on the knee by the helmet of Chargers rookie lineman Luis Castillo.
    Roethlisberger ran for one touchdown and threw for another, and Bettis rushed for a
    TD in his season debut for the Steelers (3-1). San Diego (2-3) had its two-game
    winning streak snapped.Stung by a loss to New England 15 days earlier and coming off their bye, the Steelers bounced back with a crisp game by Roethlisberger and the defense
    Roethlisberger gave the Steelers a 21-16 lead on a 16-yard pass to Heath Miller
    with 10:30 to go. He was impressive on the go-ahead drive, completing it in only
    hree passes. Starting on the Pittsburgh 38, the second-year pro had completions of
    33 and 13 yards to Ward before hitting Miller for the touchdown.

Roethlisberger was 17 of 26 passing for 225 yards, with no interceptions. Bettis
    gained 54 yards on 17 carries.Bettis and Roethlisberger both scored in
    the second quarter. On third-and-5 from the Chargers 7, Roethlisberger lined up in
    he shotgun, took the snap and scrambled into the end zone.
    His TD came four plays after his apparent 47-yard touchdown pass to Hines Ward was
    overturned after a challenge by Chargers coach Marty Schottenheimer

-------------------------------------

Jaguars win in OT on Maddox's mistakes

Maddox, starting for the injured Roethlisberger, suffered three
    interceptions while going 11-for-28 for 154 yards in his second start in 13
    months.Maddox, booed for much of the game, was intercepted twice on Pittsburgh's first
    three possessions, and the Jaguars turned the second pickoff into Greg Jones' 7-yard
    TD run and a 7-0 lead. Jones ran for 77 yards while subbing for the injured Fred
    Taylor.

------------------------------------------------------------

YEA,, BEN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. YOU SURE YOU WATCH THE GAMES BIRT?

Hall of Famer

hey MSM who was the starter in 2004? quick who was it! Bettis or Staley? which one! quck!

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

Hall of Famer

and in case you haven't noticed, i've said A MILLION TIMES that ben is top 3 in the league. but by '05 he was still getting control of the offense.
    who was the team MVP in '05?
    here read SLOWLY
    In his second year, Parker earned the starting job after both Bettis (hamstring) and Staley (knees) missed the first part of the season with injuries. By default, Parker had to play the first game against the Tennessee Titans. He impressed Bill Cowher (as well as Titans coach Jeff Fisher) by gaining 161 rushing yards on 22 attempts (7.3 average). With a 45 yard toss play, and a 48 yard screen play, he was getting major attention from everyone on the field. After following up this performance with another 100+ yard game against the Houston Texans, Cowher said "He's here to stay." "Fast Willie" started 15 of 16 games that season (he was injured in week 9 against the Green Bay Packers and missed the week 10 contest against the Cleveland Browns), finishing with 255 carries for 1,202 yards (4.7 average, a career long 80 yard touchdown run in week 16 against the Browns) and 4 touchdowns. He also finished the season with 218 yards receiving and one touchdown. Willie Parker was the first Steeler back since Bettis in 2001 to top 1,000 yards in a season. Also, he is the second undrafted running back to rush for over 1,000 in the history of the NFL.

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

Hall of Famer

and oh yea, parker was team MVP as voted on by his TEAMMATES!

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    hey MSM who was the starter in 2004? quick who was it! Bettis or Staley? which one! quck!
    DID U FACTOR IN STALEY PLAYED WEEK 1 AND BE DIDN'T PLAY?

DID U FACTOR IN STALEY PLAYED WEEK 2 AND BEN DIDN'T START?

DID U FACTRR IN STALEY PLAYED AGAINST BUFFALO AND BEN DIDN'T PLAY?

DID YOU FACTOR IN STLAEY MISSED ABOUT 7 FU CKING GAMES WHEN BEN WAS THE QB?

DID YOU FACTOR IS THAT STALEY HAD 425 YARDS THAT SEASON WHEN THEY WERE AHEAD IN GAMES AND ONLY 200 WHNE THE GAME WAS TIED AND ONLY 194 WHEN THEY WERE BEHIND?

DID YOU FACTOR IN ANY OF THIS?