Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2:17 On The Timer

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: 2:17 On The Timer

i still think if we had either troy or ryan clark healthy then that game would of been a lot closer than it was. what a jerk tom brady was to get in a.smith's face. im sure he felt like a big man trash talking a second year safety who was a 5th round pick. it was awsome seeing silverback get in marsha's face though. did anyone notice how not one player on the pats made any attempt to back marsha up with silverback in his grill

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You know, I still have the frame of mind that Anthony Smith was coerced into that comment by his own local media. Should he have said it? No, he should have been smarter, but still, Brady is doing what the Pats always do, they take things out of context, then play them for all they are worth to make themselves look like the innocent victims. Same as when Pittsburgh made travel plans before the AFCC game, something that was commonplace to avoid the distraction during super bowl week. Just once, I would love to see someone throw Spygate into their face after beating them. I would love for it to be the Steelers, but I'll take anyone (Can you imagine Troy jumping in Brady's face after he picks off a pass to seal the game, saying "You should have known we were running that defense tom. Didn't you see the play call?") Of course, the refs would probably change the rules for that and give them a 15-yard intimidation penalty to extend the drive. Typical Pats* bullcrap.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    it was awsome seeing silverback get in marsha's face though. did anyone notice how not one player on the pats made any attempt to back marsha up with silverback in his grill

Marsha. HA!!